Post an Obnoxious Lie about the Player Above.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Oct 19, 2017.

1. When you are meeting new people, you are always rudely speaking through their conversations.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. So do you not have regrets?
    haastregt likes this.
  3. They want everyone to know about their romance for chemicals so much, that they made a really awesome profile picture.
  4. is the jolly green giants mean twin
  5. Clyde is the most impatient, and rudest player ever on EMC...He makes me cry :(
  6. skitzie never keeps any mc items in her storage....
  7. Clyde never helps me he just sits and watches me, which really stinks....
  8. Xskitzie never shares her tree farm with anyone! Just keeps it all for herself!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Bonnie never shares her chapstick!
  10. We know each other well I know everything about them
  11. You have a strong dislike against InkBlob
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. You never wrote a newspaper called.inkstain
  13. The inkstains were written by Hashhog :p, so I guess that one is actually correct. :oops: (although this is not the first time people came up to me for things like the inkstain xP)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  14. you did not just accuse me of mistaking you for hashog because my stupid phone screen is so small
    haastregt likes this.
  15. I heard that 737X used to be X373 and he was much more annoying before the name change
  16. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that CliffCraft only likes me because I sometimes give stuff away
    CliffCraft likes this.
  17. i know that xSkitzie loves to be licked just check her profile picture
  18. >.> Actually, I find it gross lol....I know that CliffCraft secretly married a creeper on MC
    CliffCraft likes this.
  19. xSkitzie's husband is actually Mr. Bean :)
  20. Deathconn is not a part of the contribution team but is part of the build team