[POLL] What time do you go to sleep at?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Mar 15, 2019.

?

What time do you go to sleep at?

9:00 PM 1 vote(s) 2.2%
9:30 PM 0 vote(s) 0.0%
10:00 PM 7 vote(s) 15.2%
10:30 PM 5 vote(s) 10.9%
11:00 PM 3 vote(s) 6.5%
11:30 PM 4 vote(s) 8.7%
12:00 AM 5 vote(s) 10.9%
1:00 AM 6 vote(s) 13.0%
2:00 AM 6 vote(s) 13.0%
3:00-6:00 AM 9 vote(s) 19.6%
  1. currently 2 am and not even tired
  2. I disagree. Could you support your opinion? Then I can counter it. ;)
    Edit: Or I might agree, actually. But we should have arguments first. :)
    The main argument against it I can think of is that if someone uses multiple answers, their input essentially weighs heavier. For example, I could imagine that people who go to bed at 1 AM might sometimes extend to 1:30 or 2 AM. Someone who goes to bed at 10 PM is probably more disciplined, and might select only that option. Now the ratio of late to early looks to be 3, while it should actually be 1.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. Well sometimes I go to bed at 11.30 and sometimes at 10 it all depends on what day it is and what I have the next day
    Nickblockmaster and Otus_NigRum like this.
  4. I typically go to bed at around ten, as I wake up at 6:20 nearly every weekday. I don't like to deprive myself of sleep so I do all that I can to get to bed at ten or earlier.

On weekends I might push it back to 10:30 or 11:00. I still enjoy waking up early on weekends, so it's important to go to bed early enough to support that.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. I typically average around 1 or 2 am. The reason mainly being I'm most productive late at night so I usually finish up any work around midnight and then watch Netflix. Then I usually wake up around 8 or 9 am. I'm definitely not a morning person and take forever to wake up and can rarely be productive in the mornings.

That said, I'm a uni student and don't live in the real world and I've scheduled my classes to all begin in the late morning (I skip any that start before 10 lol)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Well, duh, I understood that. xD But the poll is meant to be usable for conclusions just by looking at it. If careful data processing would have to be done including who voted for what, I'm pretty sure Otus would have gone with a Google Form or something of the sort instead. :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.