[POLL] Friday Afternoon Mining

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by akaikee, Jul 10, 2015.

?

Would you like an Afternoon version of Friday Night Mining?

Yes! 15 vote(s) 83.3%
Yes, but i wont be able to attend. 3 vote(s) 16.7%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone!
    I talked to our Community Event Manager, and decided to host a Weekly Event called "Akaikee's Afternoon Mining".
    I will use this opportunity to find out how many people would like to attend such an event, and at what times and days.
    It is not known yet when the first Event will be, but it should be in around 2 weeks at max. I still need to figure some stuff out, so please allow me to take some time to do that.
    I will post on here as soon as the new thread is opened and then asking for a close. If you have any opinions on this topic, PLEASE share it with me on either here, or via PM!
    haastregt likes this.
  2. But that isn't really the way im looking to run Akaikee's Afternoon Miners, since i want to make a more bigger event, that is only once a week. I like your idea of a Group, and maybe if the time and the day is right i'll see your group at my event :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. When ever I can get on I will mine with you guys because I need the resources :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. Just as a reminder to everyone, please post in Gawadrolt's Topic if you want to appeal to enter his group, not here. Thanks.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. So I have didn't you see lol
  6. Oh sorry, didnt actually look into his topic, i thought your message was aimed at him :)
  7. Nah I am just being talkative don't worry. You will soon see why
  8. Oh that sounds mysterious! :D
  9. Not really just check active threads my friend :p
  10. Just bumping here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.