[Poll/Contest] Which services would you like to see in White Cloud (SMP1)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eclipsys, Dec 29, 2021.

?

What services do you want in White Cloud?

Public farms (if yes, which? comment below) 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Hotel rooms (if yes, what do the rooms need? comment below) 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Drop party room 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Community museum space 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Other (comment below) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Greetings all,

I'll start constructing White Cloud 2.0 soon.

I just have one question left for you all: Which services would you like to see in White Cloud?

White Cloud covers 9 residences and has a lot of open space left on the top floors. Let me know what you want in there! And, to make it more interesting the best suggestion in the comments will win 25.000r (25k). The best suggestion will be chosen by most likes.

Looking forward to your replies!
    AncientTower likes this.
  2. I think a community museum space where others can showcase their promos and stuff would be pretty damn cool.

By the way, you made it so that we can only select one option on the poll - is this intentional?
    NuclearBobomb and Eclipsys like this.
  3. Yea the poll is intentionally setup to only give one choice :)

I personally also think museum space would be a nice one. Need to have a look how to set that up tho (with flags n such). And ofcourse how to design the floors and the stands.

I think I even have enough space to do both the farms and the museum space.

Then I just need to find people who want to showcase their items in White Cloud :D
  4. I don't know what it's called, but a rich party gathering room. One of those places where there's lots of small round tables covered in white cloth, silverware placed just so, glasses clinking, and lots and lots of whispered politics amongst tight smiles and overly expensive, flashy yet fine jewelry.

One of those rooms, and it better be rentable with full service :D
    607, wafflecoffee and Eclipsys like this.
  5. With 2 likes your comment has won :D Congratz! I will transfer the funds when I'm back online.

I also see from the poll that community museum space came first with 5 votes, public farms 2nd with 2 votes and hotel rooms third with 1 vote.

All three will be implemented!

Which farms would you guys want?

I was thinking about sheep pens with all colors (self-shear service). Which other farms do I need to add?

Let me know :D
    607, SteamingFire and wafflecoffee like this.