Pokemon X & Y

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cstll, Sep 17, 2013.

?

Which G6 starter will you be getting?

Chespin 13 vote(s) 38.2%
Fennekin 9 vote(s) 26.5%
Froakie 12 vote(s) 35.3%
  1. That's what I did. It has all the same things that the 3ds has except for 3d which isn't a big problem. It's definitely worth it.
  2. I already have a ditto, I want to breed the Gastly so it's to me as the OT
  3. So.. I just baught the game and I now have no life. I have been playing it non-stop.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. Not needed anymore

I found one from wonder trade in the daycare... (It didn't show up in my Pokedex for some reason -.-)
  5. If anyone wants to just skype and play sometime. I'm down for that.
  6. I am... Wait no HAVE pokemon x, I also have all of the final evolution starters (Delphox,Chesnaught,Greninja) i crushed team flare, became the champion of the region, give out Abras on the GTS (one abra even got me Zygarade!) have all POSSIBLE legendaries. And finished the "looker event"
  7. How do you start the Looker event?
  8. You have to beat the Pokemon league, then go to the luminescent city train station, Proffersor Sycramore will give you a pass to ride on the train to kiloude city, do at least one battle mansion there, then go to that lake at the very top of the city, Senera/the boy NPC will be there, battle him/her and beat her, then he/she will tell you that Prof Sycramore has unlocked the secret to Mega Evolution which is (find out for yourself :)) and then you will get the mega ring upgrade, then go to limiose city again, then you will see this (black screen with Chapter 1 this guy is a real... Looker) and then you will get a holo caster from looker and then you on your own from there :) hoped it helped
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. well i definitely had a great time with the game. i have an issue on my ds that i cannot use the online features oddly. anyway what is everyone's favorite new pokemon in this generation. i favor aegislash. first time i was a honeedge in the wild i fell in love the the oped thing.
  10. Aegislash is probably my favorite as well, but I'm still searching for a Dusk Stone to evolve my Doublade *grumble grumble*
  11. Watch Out! That's One Tricky Second Half- Secret Super training thats where you can get a dusk stone
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. oh so you havent even fought with it do you know what it does it is so overpowered
  13. I think I fought one in the Elite Four
    It changes forms or something...
    fat_batman likes this.
  14. well it has 150defence 150 special defense with like 50 attack and when it changes form it switches to 150 attack and 150 special attack with like 60 base speed. well lets just say it is very easy to make it have 150 for attack and defence stats easily without getting hit in its weak spot. there is a dusk stone in leverre town from an ex team flare member after the game.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  15. I wish aegislash had a better design though. It is a good pokemon but its design is just a blade and a shield. But it's not nearly as dumb as the klefki design which is just a key ring.
    Chris_Flo likes this.
  16. I was lucky enough to come across a shiny Gyarados without having to chain fish :D I also have an idea for a competitive team and I'm looking for some advice if anyone has any (No legendaries)
    Gengar , Annoyer (Toxic Spikes, Hypnosis and Dream Eater, Sludge Bomb)
    Sylveon, Healer/Supporter (Wish, Light Screen, Misty Terrain, Moonblast)
    Zoroark, Annoyer/Sweeper (Theif, Punishment, Agility,) Can't decide on a final move.
    Gyarados, Tank (Earthquake, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump) I can't decide on a defensive move.
    Lucario, Sweeper (Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Flash Cannon)
    Alakazam, Sweeper (Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Disable)
    I'm especially looking for help on Alakazam's move set since I think it could use some improvement. Also, any idea on which Pokemon I should mega evolve in battle?
  17. You can get one at that team flare guy at Laverre City when he says he quits team flare and he will give you a dusk stone
  18. I'm play a TON of competitive and here's some tips-
    Don't use both gengar and alakazam, choose one.
    Gengar set-
    Focus blast
    Shadow ball
    Sludge bomb
    Thunderbolt
    Sylveon is good, just change it for your preference.
    Zoroark is meh. I'm not a fan, I would ditto instead.
    Gyrados - mega gyrados
    Dragon dance
    Crunch
    Earthquake
    You should use a pokemon to setup hazards or a good lead, galvantula, mamoswine and tyrantitar are all good leads
  19. Smeargle is also a good lead because you can set up good hazards. Smeargle's hazards should be sticky web, stealth rocks, spikes, and spore. That's usually a good lead
  20. I'm not a fan of smeargle to be honest, magic bounce kills it completely.
    Chris_Flo likes this.