Pokemon X & Y

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cstll, Sep 17, 2013.

?

Which G6 starter will you be getting?

Chespin 13 vote(s) 38.2%
Fennekin 9 vote(s) 26.5%
Froakie 12 vote(s) 35.3%
  1. This thing will be on my team, and I swear. It will NOT evolve
  2. I named mine "Lady Googoo".. xD ..I am loving the extra 2 characters in the naming function. Besides finishing day 1 of Pokemon X with a box full of Eevee Eggs.. I am giving my female Eevee a well needed vacation now.. xD
  3. Black and White did something that previous games didn't really have much of.. There is an in depth story that continues well past what is normally considered the end of the game. In the previous games, the conflict was usually ended before going to the Elite Four and the end-game content for most of the games besides 2nd gen was not generally very much. Gen 2 gave you the entire gen 1 region complete with gyms for a total of 16 possible badges. In the First Black and White, you go to fight the Elite Four and the Pokemon League is invaded by Ghetis and Team Plasma, and the game ends with you defeating them. The end-game continues with the search of the Plasma Elders among other stuff.. In the Second Black and White, the first Elite Four battle takes place when you have not even gone through even half of the towns on the map or so it would seem. Some of the features for pokemon that were more reminiscent of the other games were split off into the Pokemon-GL which was limited on interaction as it is as well as it being closed in a few months and replaced with a new Pokemon-GL for X/Y/Z...
    ...If you want to be technical, Pocket Monsters Green/Red were the only true Pokemon game as the rest have been clones of them basically, and like Final Fantasy, the developers only thought that they would be making those games, not a franchise, and those games would sink into obscurity and be generally unliked..
    SuperVal_Junior, NINJATTILA and L0tad like this.
  4. Just in case anyone's interested, I managed to get Pokerus, and I'm trying to share it with as many people as possible. If you don't know what it is, check the wiki. Just know that it makes your pokemon gain EV's faster, and that it's very rare. It's not a "virus" in the sense that it messes up your game - it only helps you.
    If you want a pokemon with the virus, just add me as a friend (via friend code) and PM me or reply to this post. I should be playing Pokemon a lot for the next few days, so just try to trade with me if you see me online, and I'll accept once I find a good pokemon to give. Better yet, set it up in advance by PM'ing me with the forums. My friend code is

1032-1576-2853

and my in-game name is Scott. I may or may not have an extra pokemon with the virus, but I'm doing my best to keep it spreading around.

Cheers :)

Edit: the pokemon I give you will probably be very weak - but the virus will spread to your other pokemon if you battle with it as one of your 6 active pokemon.
  5. Wow.. Sylveon are annoying to breed.. :oops: ..Not only do they need to have a fairy-type move learned, (Baby-Doll Eyes is learned at Lvl. 9 and Charm around Lvl. 30), but you need to go into Pokemon-Amie and max out the Eevee's affection before leveling it up again.. T-T
  6. I think i will get BOTH but first i want to get pokemon black and black 2 and white 2.
  7. 2079-6078-8772 :p
  8. Erm, if anyone has a Feebas or Milotic from Friend Safari, or a water-type Friend Safari.. I would be interested in trading.. :3 ..I don't really want to wait for the 2 1/2 months for Pokemon Bank to get my pokemon for BW back.. :oops:
  9. I lied. X and Y are completely awesome. >_<
    Lucario is my soul. My favoritest pokemon like ever. ;3
    :p
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  10. Your first technical (As in first one that you can actually use) mega-evolution is Lucario.. xD
    brickstrike likes this.
  11. aha! here is where the friend codes are
    mine is 1306-6254-6062, ill slowly add the rest of you later
  12. Awesome, I'm 4871-4130-4540. I think maybe the Pokerus has something to do with the story, because me and my friends have all gotten it and haven't traded. But than again maybe it's just shear luck. Oh yeah, and my name is ChrisFlo.
  13. I used to have pokemon white, except sold it when I didn't like it. I still have diamond and soul silver, which I think we're the only "good" pokemon games. Always chose typhlosion- mines called Bob :p. But I can't get x or y 'cos I don't have a 3DS. And then every now and then I remember when pokemon was cool(jokes). It's still a great game, but just became similar to the iPhone. Just remakes of the previous generation.
  14. add me?
  15. Already have.
  16. I think you're right about Gen 5 being pretty much a remake, but X and Y is definitely not a remake. They've added lots of new features, that really change the game for the better. Not to mention the graphics upgrade.
    maxthegreat2 likes this.
  17. hmmm, it isnt showing up that you have, Ill try adding you again
  18. Is there anyone I haven't added?

Edit: I want to battle someone :p
  19. I'm doing a Nuzlocke. Anyone else?