Pokemon X & Y

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cstll, Sep 17, 2013.

?

Which G6 starter will you be getting?

Chespin 13 vote(s) 38.2%
Fennekin 9 vote(s) 26.5%
Froakie 12 vote(s) 35.3%
  1. I'm going to get both, along with a new 3DSXL after i sell my old 3DS, anyone the 2DS, so cheap and rubbish. If you wanteda block to play with play Minecraft!
    AliceF3 likes this.
  2. One day... One day, my team of Slow King's will thrash you!
  3. *Thinks about buying Nintendo Wi-Fi* Yes It could, i'm looking forward to it.
    P.S Do u have Skype?
  4. Challenge accepted, both of you :3

I'm feeling competitive if anyone fancies a battle :p
    I've only really battled 2 people from here
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  5. You don't have to pay for the wifi...
    Just set it up with your internet router at home, it's pretty simple to set up when you've done it a few times
  6. Would love to, if we can get one more person we could have a double battle for four, i think.
    I guess u would use a team of Luxray's guessing from ur profile picture. (funny that snow_freak didn't use a Cacture team) If we all had Skype we could do it for YouTube which would be epic!

Edit: Also I didn't think of the Broadband thing *facepalm* Don't matter how bad the English is as long as u speak enough for me to understand u in a Pokemon battle!
    snow_freak likes this.
  7. I bought a 2DS specifically so I could get X. Best decision I ever made. And wonder trading ... possibly the best edition to a pokemon game ever. I can't stop wonder trading almost everything I catch.
  8. Why just why did snow_freak copy my OP? OK That's Better!

We have a fourth player maybe so darksuperlord, with talonflame me, with slow king's snow_freak, with wailmer and AliceF3, with anything! sound like this could escalate quickly...

of course Nursekilljoy has to "want" to join first
  9. I think I'm gonna get X, the whole rainbow stag/antelope/Reindeer really seems awesome :p
  10. I suppose I could battle....
    just warnin y'all doe, my talonflame will outspeed mostly everything you send at me
  11. Oh my goodness you haven't wonder traded yet? GO DO IT RIGHT NOW!
    Pretty much, it's a trade via internet however you have no idea what the other person is going to send over, the same as they have no idea what you are trying to trade. The person you trade with is also chosen at random.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. Don't worry i wasn't expecting my Slow King's to be faster than anything yoou sent out at me...
  13. As Nurse has said, absolutely the best thing ever, after you release all the bunnelbies, bunelbis? bunnelunnelbys? i dunno

I managed to get all 6 obtainable starters in one night from wonder trade, as well as some other really cool pokemon

Also, I am looking for someone to help me evolve my scyther, so to trade me and then trade back :p
  14. i know, already did
    IronicSwordPlay and snow_freak like this.
  15. im relatively sure that wailmer cannot learn fly
  16. Not without cheating, I think they can learn bounce though.
  17. I can trade with u, what would you like for it?
    also Its a Metal Coat Snow_Freak
  18. well, since i am getting it back immediately, I dont care
  19. If anyone wants to exchange friend codes because I know once you beat the game the friend safari opens up, I'll be glad to share mine. Also this game is the best! I got Y.
  20. Not to mention Mega Charizard X!