plots

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheGelb, Jun 20, 2012.

?

where do you get the plot map

Youtube 8 vote(s) 42.1%
a website 15 vote(s) 78.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of transparent deception counterattacks with jewel encrusted hammer of pretense +10. Whoa, health fading fast... I'm... getting... dizzy.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  2. lalalalalalalala falalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalala... What... I'm not suppose to sing here? I thought this was just a thread to mess around...
  3. If you invested in enchants with your 10 million, you lost a lot of your money. A ton of it. Enchants are soooo easy to get. Not a good investment. Try dragon eggs, or sponge if you can.
    creepincreepers7 and Pab10S like this.
  4. I think we should stop bumping this thread... Move it to a Conversation...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. You cant buy sponges and i dont want dragon eggs - i asked to buy them the first time and no one would sell to me, so i boycotted buying them... As for all my items i use enchantments for myself and give them away a lot - the chest of diamons ill use those blocks to build with at my ice and diamond palace on my second account
  6. yeah im gonna stick with bumping the thread :p
  7. Ugh, Please stop bumping it
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. says the guy that just bumped it.
  9. You were the one that bumped it from 12 1/2 hours ago... I commented a mere 2 minutes since your bump...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Kill this thread till it's dead!!! Then kill it some more!!!!
    oidgod likes this.
  11. Dude, stop trolling here. Go play on the servers you were advertising for.
  12. doesent change the fact that you still bumped it
  13. oh dont worry i already do. :) it is my server and no i did not advratise it
  14. i dont care that I as in ME got banned i care that he banned my wife.
  15. and if aikar gives me a secure no to the appeal ill just nake another mc account.
  16. Mods. Please. Lock. This. Thread.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. This thread has been locked due to too much hostility and trolling.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.