plots

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheGelb, Jun 20, 2012.

?

where do you get the plot map

Youtube 8 vote(s) 42.1%
a website 15 vote(s) 78.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh well guys boo hoo i took 3 seconds out of your day caus you looked at an old thread
  2. very valuable 3 seconds of my life
  3. Thats not the main issue. We just want to see more up to date threads, or in my case auctions:p
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. And then there are those of us who want real threads instead of auctions. I personally support a different recently updated box for auctions.
    oidgod and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. yet none of you noticed - that the bumped up thread, i had answered the question to the thread cause it was never answered - i did give links, yes they do exist, and no they aren't custom made by justin and the admins
  6. Custom made? Maybe not. But highly custom edited for us. Everything on EMC is edited.
  7. I'm not going to describe a tutorial how to do each - cause this isn't the right place to do that, but i was just giving you links to both the programs used
  8. The OP's last login was 76 days ago so I doubt you're going to get your cookie from him. Since the original post was a poorly worded demand rather than a request for information, I'd say most of us never viewed it as much more than entertainment. Hence, no links.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  9. I mean he's already banned.
  10. well you keep coming back so i would beg to differ....
  11. He didn't want the Live Map - He basically wanted the default town map...
  12. Can I see proof of your rupee amount being over 9,999,999r?
  13. Yes, the default town map is an emc customized variant of the residence mod link i sent ...

My rupees aren't at 10 mil now i just spent 300 thousand every few days, for few weeks straight, so i'm only back at 60k right now .... i said 'achievment get' that means i have obtained over 10 million ... but if you wish i can screenshot all 600 pages of my rupee history
  14. I just want to see the SC that shows the 10 mil.
    *edit* you would have had to spend 300k for 30 days straight which I doubt you did because you most likely have a store so you would not have to purchase much and I don't see how someone could go through 300k of enchants every few days.
  15. A master of transparent deception appears!
  16. I attack with my sword of truth +1. Blocked! He's wearing a cloak of beguilement +5.
  17. i don't sell very many enchantments, though i do have 6 doublehchests full, a doublechest of diamonds left for the enchantments, and doublechest of iron ingots too - but i normally like to sell sticky pistons - so i bought me 60 more stacks for 33r each of slime and few doublchests of cobble, logs, redstone, and iron ingots ... that's how i get most of my money is selling things less than what others sell - i sell pistons for 10r each, sticky pistons 45r each, enchantments cheap (ex. silk touch 500r) ... so i get money fast by not asking for much money

...as for me showing you 10mil - that's impossible, it will not show above 999,999r ... it just reaches a limit ... instead - i have chests full of items i buy using the money for assests as an investment - and, well i have a lot >:)
  18. So you can't show me the screen shot.
  19. you asked for me to show you it saying 10mil ... i can't do that ... cause it's 'impossible' ... but if i ever go through my history and find where it reached the limit, i could post that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.