Pleased to meet you! 宜しく!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bpskotch, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Welcome bpskotch! EMC appreciates having players here who know their stuff about redstone, there's always people who need builds like Drop Party areas, automatic farms, mob farms and many other redstone related builds! I highly suggest checking the forums for threads of people needing builds to be done, those jobs usually can get you alot of rupees!

I will rarely if not ever see you online unfortunately, though my native smp is smp3 I pretty much live on utopia, I am glad to have found you here through the forums! If you ever want to just sit back and chat with me, I would love to! I've been a member of EMC for 2 years and I have plenty of stories I can share (though you can probably get more interesting stories if you talk to old as dirt players like equinox and runder)! It was a pleasure meeting you!
    607, Equinox_Boss and bpskotch like this.
  2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft. I don't know what else to add(?), all else seems covered.

3. Oh sweet, it'd be good to have something more interesting to gain money from besides just gathering blocks xD I'll have to check it out when im a bit more established.

Thank you for your warm welcome!

A simple welcome is still a welcome. Thanks!
    607, PhoenixAffinity and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I've got the same feeling. :p

~

You know, in the past, I wrote fairly in-depth and long posts more often than now, probably. Why is that? Because we've now got the great ShelLuser, and he often beats me to it, and says everything I could've said and more. :p

But welcome! I'm always glad to see EMC's still getting new members! I hope you'll stick around on the forums as well, as I don't really play Minecraft a lot myself. I do however still greatly enjoy participating in this community, and online forums really are my thing, as I love reading and writing. ^.^

Ha, Japanese, that's cool! I'd like to be able to know Japanese, but I don't want to take the time to learn it at the moment, as I've got more than enough hobbies already. ;)
    It could be helpful, though, as I'm a Nintendo fan, and some games for their systems are Japanese only. I've got a Japanese manual for Koro Koro Kirby; it's got some really cute drawings but I have no idea what the text says. :p I managed to figure out most of the game by trial-and-error, logic, and prior game experience, though, fortunately.
    Of course I could've looked up the English manual online, but where's the fun in that? ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope to see you again! :)
  5. Well hey, we each have our passions, and this is yours :)

Yeah studying Japanese is quite difficult, but once you get into it, it becomes addicting :p

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    607 likes this.
  6. Hey there! Wanted to welcome you to EMC as well, hope you are liking it so far, seems like you are fitting in quite well :) If you need anything please grab me in game or my inbox is always open!
    bpskotch and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  7. Oh, also, a tip for if you'd like to quote a post but not clutter up the forums: you can edit the quoted message out, or only leave the first key sentence. :)

You've been used as an example. ;)
    ShelLuser and bpskotch like this.
  8. Yup so far I feel quite at home here. Thanks for the welcome!!

LOL
    Thanks for the tip :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire, I hope you're enjoying the server! :)
    bpskotch likes this.
  10. Hi bpskotch. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    bpskotch likes this.

11. Thank you both!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Welcome to the vast Empire. May not run into you as I live on 6... but hope you find a great home here... Enjoy!
  13. Hey we can always swap servers to say hello right? :3 Thank you!
    607 likes this.