Player Swapz

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Dec 7, 2015.

?

Please select this if you play (a list so people know who they can play)

List of people who play 12 vote(s) 60.0%
List of people who don't play 8 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Popular / better known members? Oooh, does that mean Aya gets a card too eventually (she was the 300k player afterall)? That could be fun; challenging her to a (have we named this game yet?) hmm.... Challenging her to a 'SwapZ duel' and then whipping out my ultra rare (I dunno her stats from mind, but something tells me my rates are a bit higher) :)

And no; I wouldn't do that because it would be a little bit cheating, also be a bit fun though :D
    607 likes this.
  2. I like to think of myself as a popular player on smp4, and i was after all the 90166th member of the forum so i get one eventually too right? I mean the number is so illuminati like brah come on
  3. I have paid the 150 rupee reservation fee :) I assume it will be mailed to me when completed?
    fBuilderS likes this.
  4. Yes
  5. That's good - cheers! :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  6. All pending cards will be mailed early morning tommorow
  7. Received mine, cheers Builder! :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  8. Still awaiting payments of numerous people, going to start on all staff cards as the one is unoccupied
    HannahEB likes this.
  9. Sorry 'bout that. Life slapped me in the face. Will be paying tonight.
  10. Tell it that next time it slaps you I am giving it a detention ;)
    HannahEB likes this.
  11. I would like one.
  12. Want it reserved?
  13. Yeah sure
  14. Paid 7k last night. :)
  15. BUMP! Anyone else want cards? Added a request for card document in OP
  16. BUMP, depayy's card is on the way
  17. Tournament #1!
    I've been busy lately so I had to put this on hold, but now we are back... Back with a bang!
    On the 17th {January} the first ever tournament will be held! Winner will get a special edition {ultra-rare} Krysyy card! We will also be giving out lots of regular card and you will be guaranteed at least 1 card
    2pm EMC time