Planet Minecraft page

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by mattias171, Aug 25, 2023.

1. I noticed that the planet minecraft EMC page has been locked due to inactivity. There seems to be a decent amount of traffic on planet minecraft, so could the owner of the page log in and update it so that users can add comments please?

Also I would be happy to manage the page if that is something that interests you. Im just trying to get the word out and keep bringing in new people.
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  2. I'll check on it this afternoon
  3. Much appreciated.
  4. Related to planet minecraft, I noticed today that the votes are anonymous. No voting credit for players.

edit: I don't have a planet minecraft account, maybe this is why? There is no longer a box for username.
  5. hmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmm
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. It is working again.
  7. Awesome sauce
  8. I voted just a couple minutes ago and it didn't go through.

mattias171 likes this.
  9. i,ve noticed that happening when trying to vote for my alt. seems like voting websites limit 1 vote per ip perhaps. i know topg i had change the link in order for it to let me vote for my alt
    mattias171 likes this.
  10. Someone that hasn't voted today will have to test PMC votifier. Just now tried something to fix it. :)

Edit. Someone sent me a pic showing it working now
    JesusPower2, mattias171 and Raaynn like this.
  11. Confirmed.
    I just got PlanetMinecraft +100 rupees.
  12. Nice.
    UltiPig and KatydidBuild like this.
  13. Yes. The voting websites have long only allowed one vote per ip/username at a time.
    UltiPig likes this.