Pink Gift Box All SMP's and Staff Are Invited

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by pinkqueen95, Mar 27, 2015.

1. So this is the issue I don't have all the money in the EMC world like some people of EMC. I am trying my best to get what people want. But the sad story is alot of people want promo's and beacons and I had to give up my holiday message the best promo a staff member gave me ever and that tore my heart just for an ore buster. Then I gave away my Pi for a blizzard nose. I am a collector of promo's and i can't keep giving away all of mine to make others happy as much as i want to i just can't. So unless someone wants to help me I can't do this I am trying so hard but can't with out hurting myself my happiness counts too. So i am asking everyone to please limit your request to more smaller things.
    Thank You,
    -t95
    P.S. I did try to give you all you want but I just can't I'm sorry if i let some of you down if you don't get what you want. Again I'm not rich and i can't ask people to give up heavy priced items and i just can't give up mine. Again It hurt so much to give up my holiday message.
    XxE3choxX likes this.
  2. Come once come all Tomi is bumping this post please come and make your wishes come true!!!'
  3. Pump the thread. Enjoy to all!!!
  4. I bump this thread in the name of awesome!!!!! Woot Woot awesomeness!!!
  5. Come once come all get your book in today!!!
  6. Bump it Bump it Real Good!!! lol
  7. THE GIFT BOX IS CLOSED
    Sorry :(
  8. Hey i can help with some things pm me on smp3 <3