Pink Gift Box All SMP's and Staff Are Invited

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by pinkqueen95, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Cool idea Tomijo95. But tell me, what would you like as a gift, maybe I can help you out.
  2. Bump why because I can im Tomi I do what I want!!! Lol
    EffinBatman and SkareCboi like this.
  3. Will check this box out! :)
  4. *Drops book into hopper asking for an original dragon egg.* :p
  5. It's awesome and pink!!!
  6. Sweet! I'll swing by! My birthday is April 20 lol
  7. Hehe who what of known lol.
  8. awha?
  9. this sounds awesome going to do this right now :p

7fb.gif
  10. Bump Bump, Ya I bumped this I got swag and because i'm tomi and i can do what ever i want. lol :D
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  11. Tomijo, if you need anything, I'm here. (The doggy eyes come on) I'm always here for anyone on smp7! (Except for Justin8846.) P.S. (Just kidding Justin is the best around, and no one will ever bring him down!) By the way, I did this for christmas. Its defiantly an awesome idea. I just think you should specify what items you are able to do. This would probably help you r peace of mind.
  12. I did this for Christmas for smp7 I don't remember you doing one plus I posted in the forums as well but that doesn't matter and I did say what are aloud and stuff so ya if I need help I'll ask.
  13. Bump*
    P.S. today i died a little inside in order to get someone gift i have to give away my favorite promo, and it was given to me by a very nice person. Ya they better be very thankful.
  14. Looking for 16 name tages anyone know where i can buy some?
  15. Thank you for doing this, this is a great way to help the community, wishing for goodluck for you.
    tomijo95 likes this.
  16. Bumpin it* enjoy ya'll don't be snooty what can Tomi get for ya.
  17. What is your Favourite promo?
  18. Your too cool! I'll donate something. I'll thro in the hopper.
    tomijo95 likes this.
  19. Nice! Will do! Thank you boo
  20. Bump bump it up* lol yes I'm wired no I don't care.