Pineapple Birthday Party + AMA

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Down under 2 hours now. Last chance to enter folks!

Drawing will occur sometime after dinner tomorrow.
  2. The most important question to ask anyone staff member.
    How many bits did your soul get chopped into when you joined the green team?

Oh and Happy Bday, staff day +6 months day thing. I don't even know anymore :/
  3. AMA drawing is now closed. One last question then we will get to the best part.

You get initiated via a one month beating from Senior Staff wherein they force you to live out the very definition of "Information Overload." So I can't really say I didn't lose a piece of it; it's still out there somewhere :p

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!

So here is how it will work. There are currently twenty four names and one will be drawn for the gold voucher. When that winner is picked, that winner will be placed aside and another name will be drawn for the iron voucher. Each person has been assigned a number in the order in which they posted on this thread. Once selected, prizes will be delivered within 24 hours (this has been added due to internet issues which arose this afternoon but it will be my top priority when I'm able to get online without lagging out).

Winner for Gold Voucher: SkeleTin007
    Winner for Iron Voucher: SealInAction

Congratulations to the winners!
  4. Congrats!
  5. Congrats to the winners!
  6. congrats yall!:D
  7. Apologies for the delay again in prize distribution, but it's hard to distribute prizes if you're not allowed to stay on long enough to type in /who, much less /mail send username and do a couple other things before actually sending it.

Hated making you all wait but felt it was better to do so in lieu of internet shanagains potentially sending your prizes into oblivion. :)

Vouchers have been delivered. Congrats again to the winners! The upcoming party won't be extravagant but I'll have something planned for you all. :)
  8. Thanks So much for giveaway surprise I won something:p
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. Wow I know right, thanks for the prize my Pineapple friend :)
    luckycordel and SealInAction like this.
  10. I have to delay this event folks. My internet started having trouble on Saturday and it wasn't until late last night that the ISP's tech group was out here looking at it. I'm gonna need a full 3ish days to prep because I have a weird school schedule. Thus, it will be delayed until later this month (date TBD).

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, but IRL sucked this time. :(
    Kippy159 and BenMA like this.
  11. It's alright dude :)
  12. My question is why is there nothing on your SMP8 res? It's diagonal from mine and it's sad :p
    My second question is, are you ever going to put something on your SMP8 res?
  13. I haven't built anything on it yet because, unfortunately, i haven't come up with any decent build ideas to use it for :(