Picture Stuffs by Fluff

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Sep 3, 2016.

1. So I went to the Adventure Aquarium (near Philadelphia, but actually in NJ) with my family last weekend and I took and edited a few pics that I think turned out decently. I also entered a photography contest, so that's new.

Here are the pics:

There were two others, but they won't upload for some reason. I also added a watermark. I tried to make it as unnoticeable as possible, but let me know what you think.

Edit: Yay! All of my code actually worked on the first try! :D Usually it doesn't.
  2. Wow, I like those a lot!!
    I also think the watermark actually adds to it, with how nice and yet semi-professional it looks. :)
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  3. Took this picture in the woods yesterday. It's edited slightly.
    synth_apparition, Sealeon and 607 like this.
  4. Hey, you captured the real feel of the world. If you can't look at your sun.. Well, you can't look at the sun in real life either :p Very nice pictures. :)
  5. This is my favorite, good job!
    607 and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  6. More pics! These are mostly spontaneous ones I forgot to post. Sorry if they're too big. I'm on mobile and can't tell their actual size...

synth_apparition, Daynsyy and 607 like this.
  7. So I got a new photo editing app called Enlight and it is AMAZING! I would highly recommend it. It's very easy to use. The only downside is that it costs 3.99, but other than that, it's fantastic!

Example Photo I made today:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. The sun is so well framed by the trees and clouds, really lovely photo :)
  9. Hm... I'm not a fan of that edit, actually.
    Another thing I always worry about with such apps is that all photos might end up looking roughly the same, but I haven't seen this app before, I think, so I don't really know if that's true here, too.
  10. If I were to use that filter for every single picture, then yes, they would turn out the same every time. That was my first time using the app, so I was experimenting :)
    607 likes this.
  11. Put one of my other sunset pics that was a little too blurry to be edited raw through a painting filter. Thoughts?
    synth_apparition likes this.
  12. Hm... it's interesting. The effect is quite neatly done I think, good job to the authors of the plug-in or whatever it is that made it so.
  13. Storm the other day was pretty neat... the picture is kinda bad quality though... sorry bout that. Tried to smooth it out as best I could...

Pictures that include the sun that I took while on a walk the other day through my neighborhood:

Admittedly over-edited pictures of my cats:

Sorry this was an extremely long post with large pictures... All of these were edited using Enlight, which can be found on the AppStore for 3.99.
    Feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated.
    synth_apparition, _Rem__ and 607 like this.
  14. Took a vacation to Virginia Beach!

synth_apparition, _Rem__ and 607 like this.
  15. ~ So Talented ~
    <3

ps. Can't wait to see you!
  16. I like them all, but this one especially. Very pretty.
    FluffeMarshmallo and 607 like this.
  17. Took more pictures! Thanks for all the feedback. It really helps :)
    This first pic is not edited, but I think it looks okay the way it is...

This one is a picture one of my friends took of my neighborhood while flying over. I patched over where she had edited in a circle so there's a weird blue light leak looking thing in the middle of it...

607 likes this.
  18. I can't see any of these pictures... What did you upload them to? ibb.co, it says... I wouldn't know what that is.
    WolfInAction likes this.
  19. I'll try to re upload them later...
  20. I can see them on my iPad, apparently. :)