Picture Stuffs by Fluff

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Sep 3, 2016.

1. I'm not sure what will become of this thread. It's just that I've realized that I like to take pictures and edit them to look pretty, and I've only been sharing them with friends and family. I think that I might share a couple with you guys because, why not? Perhaps you can give me some criticism.

Here is one I took today (not edited yet) while on our boat, coming back from dinner:
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Kytula, MajorHaze, Palmsugar and 6 others like this.
  2. Oo nice :)
    607 and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  3. That picture is awesome. I took a pic of the sun setting and the clouds were pink and it was cool, if I find the photo ill show ya :p Also the clouds look so fluffy XD
  4. The best thing about it is I don't have a professional camera or editing program or anything, I just use an iPhone 6 and a free app called Snapseed. <3
    607 and Theomglover like this.
  5. Beautiful!
  6. <amazed skeleton noise> This is the most epic sunset with clouds picture if seen, and I love these kinds of moments because they are simply relaxing and incredible
  7. Best Minecraft Servers

An orange conure (I think) that I saw at Pet Co. I would've taken him home with me, but he cost about $700. This one is edited by the way. I cranked up the contrast and saturation, and then added a vignette.
  8. Best Minecraft Servers
    Sunset out on the boat again, except this one was edited a little.
    WolfInAction, weeh, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  9. These are so nice, thanks for sharing!!
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  10. I agree, these pictures are amazing keep up the good work!
    FluffeMarshmallo and 607 like this.
  11. Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it!

Here is a picture of the carousel at Cedar Point that I edited. It was night and I think it turned out pretty well.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    WolfInAction and 607 like this.
  12. And I think it did too! :D
  13. This is beautiful
  14. I agree
  15. Finally got around to editing that original sunset pic that I posted... What do you guys think of it in comparison to the original?
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Kytula, 607 and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  16. It looks beautiful but honestly i like the original one better, but this one is still good :D
  17. Hm... not sure, both look really good.
    But I think the edited one is a bit too much for my tastes. I really like the style, but I think it was slightly overdone. (just my opinion, though, other people might like that)
  18. Looking at it now, I agree... I think I turned the saturation up too far. The sun kind of hurts my eyes >.<

Anyway, here's one from a couple weekends ago when my face was fried and I didn't feel like going back out on the boat, so I took pictures from the dock. This one is edited as well. I think it turned out okay.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  19. And sorry for the double post, but I turned down the saturation, detail, and contrast and I think it might be a little more easy on the eyes than it was before. :pBest Minecraft Servers
    Kytula, 607 and Palmsugar like this.
  20. Yes! I love that!!
    I think you found a good balance now! :)