Picture Stuffs by Fluff

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Sep 3, 2016.

1. I'm not sure what will become of this thread. It's just that I've realized that I like to take pictures and edit them to look pretty, and I've only been sharing them with friends and family. I think that I might share a couple with you guys because, why not? Perhaps you can give me some criticism.

Here is one I took today (not edited yet) while on our boat, coming back from dinner:

Also, PLEASE do not use these without my permission! I've worked hard to take these and edit them and make them my own, so if you would like to use them for something, please ask me first. Thank you!
  2. Oo nice :)
    607 and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  3. That picture is awesome. I took a pic of the sun setting and the clouds were pink and it was cool, if I find the photo ill show ya :p Also the clouds look so fluffy XD
  4. The best thing about it is I don't have a professional camera or editing program or anything, I just use an iPhone 6 and a free app called Snapseed. <3
    607 and Theomglover like this.
  5. Beautiful!
  6. <amazed skeleton noise> This is the most epic sunset with clouds picture if seen, and I love these kinds of moments because they are simply relaxing and incredible

7. An orange conure (I think) that I saw at Pet Co. I would've taken him home with me, but he cost about $700. This one is edited by the way. I cranked up the contrast and saturation, and then added a vignette.

8. Sunset out on the boat again, except this one was edited a little.
  9. These are so nice, thanks for sharing!!
    Daynsyy and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  10. I agree, these pictures are amazing keep up the good work!
    FluffeMarshmallo and 607 like this.
  11. Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it!

Here is a picture of the carousel at Cedar Point that I edited. It was night and I think it turned out pretty well.
  12. And I think it did too! :D
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  13. This is beautiful
  14. I agree
  15. Finally got around to editing that original sunset pic that I posted... What do you guys think of it in comparison to the original?
  16. It looks beautiful but honestly i like the original one better, but this one is still good :D
  17. Hm... not sure, both look really good.
    But I think the edited one is a bit too much for my tastes. I really like the style, but I think it was slightly overdone. (just my opinion, though, other people might like that)
  18. Looking at it now, I agree... I think I turned the saturation up too far. The sun kind of hurts my eyes >.<

Anyway, here's one from a couple weekends ago when my face was fried and I didn't feel like going back out on the boat, so I took pictures from the dock. This one is edited as well. I think it turned out okay.
    Sealeon, 607 and Palmsugar like this.
  19. And sorry for the double post, but I turned down the saturation, detail, and contrast and I think it might be a little more easy on the eyes than it was before. :p
  20. Yes! I love that!!
    I think you found a good balance now! :)