Pet Love

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BTHarrold98, Nov 5, 2014.

1. I love the pics of these two. I'm honestly more of a dog person at heart, and they both look so loveable in those pics - especially Vexen in his scarf.
    (Though, might suggest using [ spoiler ] tags for image dumps like that.)
    BTHarrold98 and 607 like this.
  2. My dog who is literally everything to me.
    -Luke

And my cat who I also share my love with.
    -Max
    Very similar looking cats. :)
  3. They look like awesome cats :D
    TechFilmer likes this.
  4. And dog xD
    TechFilmer likes this.
  5. So uh. I found a kitten a few days ago and I get to keep him :)
    Meet sir Jack X Daniels

6. Hey little ktty cat :)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  7. I had a dog called Millie that had to be put down not too long ago, she was old and it was pretty sudden, she stopped using her front leg, like it had just..gone :s We still have the little tiger toy she used to carry everywhere. Oh well, I still have my dog, Domino, it's just hard when you know they don't actually last forever

(Millie on the left and Domino on the right)
    607 and BTHarrold98 like this.
  8. Sooy to hear that. But i do understand and wished they can always be with you.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. I know, the worst thing is, even humans don't last forever :\
    It can be tough when someone close dies.
    BTHarrold98 and AliceF3 like this.
  10. Gus taking a closer look.JPG
    Gus chasing ball.JPG

This is my dog Gus. He is a Lemon-Beagle Brittany Spaniel mix. He was born on the streets and was abused as a pup so we took him in, and he is currently 3 years old. He is by far the fastest dog I have ever seen; he runs around our whole yard within 2 seconds and can nearly catch rabbits that have a head start. His bark, a massive boof, makes him seem 100 lbs heavier although he is afraid of everything. He is very friendly, intelligent, and can often read emotions very well, so he is a huge comfort during hard times. His biggest problem is destruction. Once, he destroyed the chew toy he was given by a neighbor within 5 minutes of receiving it. Anything of his is on a death-list, so we have to watch him all the time.
    607, BTHarrold98 and Jcplugs like this.
  11. Capo-Polaka-Lomborio

image.jpg

Vito or Teddy

image.jpg

Wachiperro

image.jpg

Nena

image.jpg
  12. These guys look awesome guys, haha he must of been fast to catch those rabbits :D
    porphos likes this.

13. I went back to the place I found Jack (the one in the back) And found his sibling(?) Shes about half his size and lacks no sass. We've been calling her Mango :) Im now up to 5 animals please send help
    Kephras, HylianNinja and BTHarrold98 like this.
  14. Awesome, i went and seen my bros girlfriends kittens today, OMG sooooo cuteeee :D
  15. Any more animals, roaming around EMC today? :D

16. This is my dog, Maddy. dont ask why she has something on her head :p Shes a miniature schnauzer and 3 years old in human years. also dont worry she got a haircut on friday, now she can see xD
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  17. Aw, this is such a sweet thread. I will keep all those who have lost pets or loved ones in my heart. If I can, I'll try to post a picture of my dog later today. :)
  18. Ok thanks guys, this makes me really happy knowing a lot of people really Love their pets :D
    Lilyrox55 likes this.
  19. Image is broken for me. I try to view and it asks me to sign in to gmail for some reason... :confused:
    (I don't even have gmail!)
  20. I can't veiw the image either.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.