Pay staff to remove bedrock

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Jun 16, 2013.

1. You seen what I did there, for you lol :p purely by accident though
  2. im lost
  3. I seem to have a habit of doing that, :D never mind

I am being stalked by Admin atm ....:p
  4. So can we pay staff?
  5. Silken_thread likes this.
  6. Yes contact one of the admin team in a pm and make a request as to what you want done. Just be mind full it will not be cheap, depending on what you want doing.
  7. I know what nfell got banned :D :) for I was wondering about legryff.:p
    EDIT: Needs MOAR smiles. :D
  8. Considering it doesn't kill you...
  9. That's what I thought, just was curious :p
  10. EDIT: Needs MOAR smiles. :D[/quote]

Yes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  11. Yes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/quote]
    :p
  12. Alright, is it possible that this will happen staff?
  13. I don't think we should do this. First of all, someone could say "this way to parkour course" and then have a piston open up beneath everyone player's feet and kill them. Second, for the first few weeks the admins would be working their butts off removing bedrock for a cheap price; and then who would the money go to??? What happens if you accidentally remove the wrong block?
    Solutions:
    Players could teleport back to the residence's spawn point (the one they are on now) if they fall through. Items?
    Instead of having admins do it we could have a system similar to vault where you look at the block you want (or maybe place an item on it) and type like '/res remove'.
    If you remove a wrong block you could type like '/res undo' or '/res replace' if it was the last thing you did. If you removed the bedrock a long time ago and decide you want it back you could type like '/res place bedrock' and be fined again.
  14. IF this is a service we'd offer, it'd likely match the price of bedrock placing for the city roads due to the obscurity of the block/service which would be 1K per block added/changed for bedrock. Also, you won't die in the town void. You can fall forever, but just type /town to go to town spawn when you're done falling.
    Silken_thread and BC000001 like this.
  15. What if it's not a service and it's like you look at the block and type a command?
  16. For the price it's not something we expect to be so common that we can't keep up and that's more of a thing we wouldn't want to tie up Aikar's time with when he has DTs and other things to work on. :)
  17. I like the idea of block replace so to change the dirt walls after you dig down to bedrock and the bedrock, with a limited choice of none value blocks like sandstone and also agree the price would not be cheap for this if ever it was allowed.