Our Humble Beginnings...

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 11, 2012.

1. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Yeah lol :confused:
  3. This is where i originally found the updated one a few weeks ago:)
    -Null-
  4. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Actually, just tried DLing it, and its set to private on that site:/ Oh well, use the other site with caution, as i have no prior experience to vouch for them!:)
  6. :(, I shall :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. I would love to meet with them XD...... So is that server still up, or is it like SMP1, just the original SMP1???

ICC you are brilliant! :D
  8. Nice to see how something good turn out to be something AWESOME. I love you guys. Best Minecraft server, I can't play anywhere else.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  9. It was a different world. Everything in there was built by hand, roads and all. We had to give residences manually with WE. When we got the residence plugin and decided to go into a full blown server, we had to move our stuff back and forth from the old world to the new world (with no vault). :p
  10. Does the old world still exist now? Or was it deleted?
  11. It was deleted when we were all moved over.
  12. Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  13. I give up... I am never going to get the first post on one of ICC's threads.
    penfoldex likes this.
  14. That sucks, if only you guys used it as a archive.
  15. :( Well at least it's in your memories :rolleyes:
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  16. Awww dangit:(
  17. Man Jeremy.
    I remember that we all work together to make the tiny town.
    The street, fence, lights, pool.
    So much work but it was all fun.
    We did it all as friends.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  18. I know, I downloaded and was so excited! Then when I went over to a tripwire it had that outdated purple stuff on it and I was like :(
  19. Wow. That place looked wonderful. Wow. :)
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  20. Don't be sad. Nobody was besides a very small core group of friends, I think there was maybe 10 of us? The day we moved was when we created SMP1 and EVERY single residence was completely blank. :)
    ZBSDKryten likes this.