Our Humble Beginnings...

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Fatboy Slim: Right Here, Right Now
    Twitch1 likes this.
  2. Aww cool! So this is how EMC was born! :rolleyes: :eek: :D
  3. I owe you a coke now don't I?:p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and _Stads_ like this.
  4. I'm trying to avoid unhealthy beverages. I'll take a bottled water please. I have my own special mix for the flavor. :p
  5. I was just wondering what texture pack that is... It looks like the Borderlands game textures :p
  6. KribKraft was so much cooler than the EMC of today...

#hipsterjoke
  7. Really guys? It isn't a competition. :p

The truth is. IcC discovered my secret camera I was using to spy on him, so I am no longer able to know when he is going to post these.
    ob1bob69, jkjkjk182 and Tehwafflez like this.
  8. Now, we are even meeting IN person! Aikar, Max, ICC, and Justin are meeting this weekend for 5 days! I can't wait to see what will come out of this. Post pics and stuff please IcC! This community thrives off of you guys, we are like little children about to be given a truckfull of candy ;)
  9. This brings back so many memories *wipes tear from eye*
  10. Add some ice cream flavor packets eh? :p
    Chascarrillo and Tehwafflez like this.
  11. It's actually called Bordercraft. It was maintained by one of the people who make Borderlands, but since she had to go to work on BL2 back in January-ish, it hasn't been updated. :(

Though, I think she's going to get back on it now that BL2 is out.

This was my absolute all time favorite pack.
  12. Cool once it's updated I'll probably use it! I love Borderland's unique textures! :D
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  13. The Cow Liked Your Post :D

Ummm.

Cool once it's updated I'll probably use it! I love Borderland's unique textures! :D

BTW I totally didn't copy _stads_ reply to get a like from you :p
  14. Just copying what I said only for the benefit of getting a like by the cow probably isn't going to get you one, I could be wrong. Although it's kinda cool to get a like from IcecreamCow it doesn't necessarily mean anything like I'm awesome. It just simply means that he liked what I had to say. It could be anyone liking my post and it would me the exact same thing; They liked what I had to say :D

I see... The godly power of editing :p
  15. And then I joined, and it all ended. c:

Sucks I wasn't here to see that. :(
  16. But at least your part of what it is now :D
  17. Yes, but the Communist party of EMC still hasn't got off the ground, as i'm the only member... :(
    ZBSDKryten and penfoldex like this.
  18. http://www.minecraftmine.org/bordercraft-texture-pack/
    _Stads_ likes this.
  19. jkjkjk182 and _Stads_ like this.