Other Mob Heads

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cyberazaz101, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Oh, gosh... one of those bottom heads is a melon. Nick is going to get himself a new party hat...
  2. I have a magma cube head.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Do heads still drop even if you don't kill them? So if a pigman dies from fall damage or a golem dies in a grinder, do they still have a chance to drop heads?
  4. I can tell you that several thousand iron golems have been killed in my lava/water trap, but none have dropped heads. Some or most pigmen grinders have an xp function where people can deal the last blow by hand to kill them, and that is where they get the heads.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  5. So would blaze heads be dropped from one's that spawn from a spawner?
  6. Unfortunately, no, mobs spawned through spawners don't drop their heads so I'm sure the same goes for them.
  7. List I have gotten so far: endermen, spider, cow, ghast, sheep, chicken.
    Ones I have seen at others: ocelot, pigmen, magma cube.
    Heard of a friend getting a blaze head. Have not seen it yet.

If you want to see mine, I have them on display at my res.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  8. How do I get the melon head... :]
  9. Thought Endermen didn't drop heads?
  10. If they don't drop heads, then I have no idea how I got two of them after killing endermen. :p
  11. I spent about an hour or two punching Endermen in a grinder, and I got nothing. This was during the Halloween promo time. Then I went and killed some outside of the grinder, and they dropped Haunted Candy. Do heads not drop in grinders?
  12. I have never gotten one in any grinder. All of mine, I got out in the waste (or wastenether), just running about killing all that dared to cross my path.
    I would bet you got some nice xp after a couple hours! :D
  13. The real question is.. has anyone gotten Golem, Mooshroom, Squid or Villager heads? Those are the only ones on my list that I haven't confirmed
  14. Mooshroom will be tested by me very soon.
    cadgamer101 and Rainier6 like this.
  15. Someone claimed to have earned a squid head, so I am guessing yes on squid, when killed by sword.
    hashhog3000 and Rainier6 like this.
  16. Every time I see a squid, I leap out of my boat and slaughter it, but no luck yet. :)
    Rainier6 likes this.
  17. I have been doing this for ages. Just on principle. :D
  18. Lol, same. The squid-billies have not given it up yet.
    As for the iron golem, I have spent a couple hours killing them by hand. Tough little buggers they are.
    No drop as of yet.
  19. Has anyone confirmed golems villagers squids or mooshroms? Also when you kill mobs in town such as farm animals, can you get heads? Also can we get a list?
  20. hashhog3000 likes this.