Other Mob Heads

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cyberazaz101, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Hey Everyone, Can mobs OTHER than skeleton,zombie,creeper,and Wither still drop their heads or was it a Halloween only thing?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  2. It was added my Mojang in a recent update, but not all heads are droppable in EMC. Does anyone have a complete list of EMC-droppable heads?
  3. wut, I thought it was us?
    There hasn't been an update recently, 1.6.4 for a while
    607 likes this.
  4. I have zombie pigmen heads from a gold farm.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. I have them from a gold farm also.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. Samsung has a ghast head
  7. I'm trying to get an Enderman head
  8. Has anyone earned a chicken head on EMC?

P.S. Cave spider heads are not obtainable in EMC because they only spawn from spawners and mobs originating from spawners do not drop heads.

I bought a regular spider head.
    Rainier6 likes this.
  9. I found a few spider heads
  10. Some New mob heads !
  11. I got a slime head
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Also, the Blaze would have to be natural spawns, not from a blaze spawner.

And there are the older Wither Skeleton, Skeleton, Creeper, Zombie.

Any more?

Thanks.
  13. Blaze and magma cubes drop heads also, but the magma cube head is called a 'LavaSlime' head
  14. Left out the ones that we already had. :p
  15. 607 and Rainier6 like this.
  16. Ocelots drop heads haha and boy does it look bizarre on someone... According to 5weety endermen don't drop heads on EMC, but I'm not sure about the others
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. One more question, do passives drop heads in town? Killed about 70 chickens with a looting 3 sword in town, nothin. Out in the wild took maybe 10 chickens to get one. Bad luck or do they just not drop in town?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  18. Not sure, I slaughtered about a hundred fifty ocelots before I got one. It is a very small chance of dropping. I do plan to kill a ton of pigs, chickens, squid, and even villagers later today, though.
  19. That is planned...
    Looting does not impact EMC special drops. But that could change in the future.