Opinions on Me and AMA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Dec 23, 2014.

?

How would you rate me?

10 | You are a great guy with no flaws! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
9 1 vote(s) 8.3%
8 1 vote(s) 8.3%
7 1 vote(s) 8.3%
6 3 vote(s) 25.0%
5 | You are an alright person in general. 5 vote(s) 41.7%
4 1 vote(s) 8.3%
3 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1 | You are a terrible person in every aspect. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey EMC Community, a while back I made an "Opinions on me" thread and it happened to start a small trend which was not intended. This year I have decided to make another thread to see what you guys think of me.
    Let me get some things straight before you put in your vote:
    • I use this to check my attitude towards you guys as I can be a bully at some times.
    • I DO NOT encourage you guys to make a thread similar to this.
    • I want you to be blunt about this, this is not a "What do you think about me, please be nice!" thread.
    • If you feel that you want to expand on why you picked what you picked on my poll, feel free!
    • I cannot see who voted what so I hope that encourages you to vote honestly.
    Again, please be blunt with your answer and hold nothing back. I am excited to see your opinions!
    As for the AMA, I see no reason why I should not have one while you guys are judging me. Ask me anything you want!
  2. I think you're an all-around good guy. You have your flaws sure, but quite frankly, I like you more because of said flaws.

Hate your sig though. Seriously, that's just messed up.
    princebee likes this.
  3. I voted a 9, since nobody is perfect, but you have something that is pretty close, which is the ability to recognize your flaws.
  4. Warning from staff: CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK ONLY!

Rudeness is not tolerated on the Empire in ANY case, even if people ask for it.
    There are nice ways to say pretty much everything you could possibly need to say.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Everyone has flaws, noone is perfect. Everyone has room for improvement and that's the honest truth. It shouldn't matter what someone thinks of you, as long as you feel good about what you're doing, you are probably doing something right.

As for the AMA, What single item in your EMC career has earned you the most rupees?
  6. I'm not voting because the option I would need isn't here. Maybe also something to consider for future threads? Because basically... I don't know you (yet?) :) Not in the sense that your name immediately reminds where and how I may have met or seen you.

Now, since you asked for honest opinions I guess I shall speak my mind too, only fair.

I have to admit that when reading this thread (and the other one) I got a little puzzled. I considered the thread a bit weird, strange thing to ask. That's not saying that I'm having a negative opinion about it, but more like a puzzled opinion. I cannot help wonder if you really can't tell how people feel to you by merely paying extra attention to the way they respond to you and/or your actions?

It may be strange to me, I do see where you're coming from of course. Still, just don't put too much value into the results; not everyone will feel comfortable with speaking their mind. And well, some may not even have met you ;)

Like, for example, the outspoken newbie who isn't much of a newbie anymore while he still hasn't even met you and is still writing all of this up (lol :p).
  7. The one thing that has earned me the most rupees is ICC's Special Eggnog
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  8. I am terrible with picking up signs. Also, I can only have 10 poll options.
  9. When I first met you, I actually really hated you for whatever reason, but looking back at that, I don't even know why I did.
  10. I felt the same way when I saw myself in the mirror. But now, well not much has changed. :/