Opinions on me

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Nov 28, 2013.

?

What do you think of me?

Overall a great person 22 vote(s) 42.3%
A tad bit mean but mostly nice 16 vote(s) 30.8%
50% mean, 50% nice. 12 vote(s) 23.1%
You are a pretty mean person. You are rarely nice. 11 vote(s) 21.2%
You are a completely rude person. 10 vote(s) 19.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello EMC, it is me Sky with a little poll. All answers will remain confidential for I just want to see what you guys think of me. Vote truly for I want to know the truth no matter what. You may post why you voted what you voted below if you feel like I should know what you think.

When you read this, please do not feel encouraged to make a thread similar to it. For it can get on peoples nerves.
  2. I uh, don't need confidentiality to say this:
    You are a great person. I think that you are a really funny person and well, I wish I got to hang out with you more on the servers :p
  3. Great person! The picture I send explains it all.
    BgkrbAL.png
  4. Bump. I need more feedback.
  5. You seem like a nice person, but you can be a bit negative when criticizing others ideas.
    Maybe a reason why you don't like iy?
    Idk.
    You seem funny and nice though but your always on a server that isn't SMP2 :p
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  6. iy?

2 just sounds like an unattractive number to me.
  7. it :p
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  8. Some ideas are half decent, but I don't find that it belongs in EMC.
    Some ideas are just plain stupid
    Others I don't see a need for.
  9. I understand the second one :p
    But just mainly give a reason like i don't see this is useful because (bla bla bla)
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  10. From what I've seen you're a cool person, so I don't know o:
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  11. There are five people who are completely rude. :mad:
    SkyDragonv8 and samsimx like this.
  12. I've seen you post a bunch of things on EMC, and, from what I've seen alone, you seem to have a pretty negative disposition. The thing with me saying that however, is that I'm pretty aware that it might just be normal for you to have reactions like you do to things. Maybe there's something else in your life that gives you this personality. It might not even be that bad, and we're only picking up bad signs from you because you've got a great sense of humor. All in all, I think that on the forums, people can't relay their emotions as well in any cases. Same goes for interpretations. You're not a bad person though, you're just, as you have said, brutally honest.
  13. Not rude, they are telling the truth, which I respect and the only reason I made this thread.
  14. rude<3
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  15. I just googled pig and found this:
    hashhog3000 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  16. you weren't supposed to find that...
  17. Duuun dun
    duuun dun
    dun dun dun dun dun dun
    BUMP
  18. I might just add that you can disagree with people a lot but yeah.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  19. Just a small town bump...
  20. SkyDragonv8 likes this.