[Old Thread] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I got in this one at least
  2. Did I miss it?
  3. Yes, Nick won all 4 but Bonus 5 round was a unarmed nick vs. 40 wither vs Wondering Ismooch, I can guess you know which one won ;)
  4. Aaaaaaaand... I missed out yet again... :mad::(:mad:
  5. Missed this.... on my 365th day on emc and my birthday :(
  6. so who won this one?
  7. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Can you do these on weekends like 1 or two rounds on saturday? Also I think there should be a limit to how many times you can win I mean nickjwolfe has won 17 time i think and in my opinion he should give other players a chance to win.
    hayjam likes this.
  9. I was about to think your comment was normal until I read the last bit.
    The phrase "How About No" has never been more appropriate.
    1998golfer, Dwight5273 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. I don't mean to gloat or anything but first of all 19*, And the reason why I win and other people don't is because I prepare for these things. I have lost quite a few times early on, but then I realized I would have to try and get good armor to win. I don't want to sound rude or anything but I am starting to get tired of people complaining how I always win. Or that I am cheating, I win because I am PREPARED and until you guys prepare like me and beat me, I'm not going to quit.
    Have a nice day
    Nickj.

11. You mean like this?
    Jcplugs likes this.
  12. I'm really sorry you're getting flack Nick. That's sadly how everyone is anymore. If someone makes the effort and wins then they're automatically accused of being a cheater. I hope it doesn't discourage you from playing.
    Dwight5273, nickjwolfe and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. I am not accusing him of cheating. I am just asking that he sit out once or twice every Wednesday (or hopefully Saturday too if they start doing events on those days)to give other people a better chance at winning.
    nickjwolfe likes this.
  14. This events are for fun, its free access, everyone can come, not because he wons 19 times he has to sit down there to give oportunities to the others while the others have fun, do the same as him prepare yourself for this events.
    nickjwolfe likes this.
  15. Noob question... how do you get to the mob arena?...
    sonicol1 likes this.
  16. Not sure if serious or trolling... *Insert Fry meme here*
    Just do /v mobarena on smp5 :p
    nickjwolfe and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Lol i was totally serious:p I tried /v mob arena, and /v mob-arena. I feel dumb :):p
  18. /v mobarena
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. Thanks you guys :D.
    sonicol1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.