[Old] DeWither | Wither Killing

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With what sword enchants?
  2. Smite V is most effective when killing Withers, and is really all you need. Unbreaking is nice, but has no immediate benefits. Oh, and strength potions always help.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Would sharpness 5 work in place of smite?
  4. Of course you can use sharpness. You could use an unenchanted wooden shovel if you wanted to. However, Smite is the best for killing undead.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. Ok thx didnt know withers counted as undead

6. Might use this in the far future.
    pascal1881 and PenguinDJ like this.
  7. Bump! Send me your heads now!
  8. [Bump]Bump![/Bump]

I'll be away for the weekend and offline Monday, so I'll try to have orders over the weekend done Tuesday. :)
  9. Alright, I've cleaned up the thread a bit. Let's keep everything on topic and polite.
    khixan, Gawadrolt and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Why'd you delete my post? It was relevant and polite... hypocritical much? make your own irrelevant posts, yet disparage others'
  11. Your post was in response to an off topic subject. Although it was not a bad post, I decided to clean the thread up completely, even posts from the people trying to defend Penguin's business, including those from Penguin himself. No offense was intended, it was just something that needed to be done.

On with the thread!
    PenguinDJ and Gawadrolt like this.
  12. Okay, well then I apologize.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  13. can you kill wither for me
  14. Of course. Please follow the directions in the OP. :)
  15. I like this, will keep it in mind :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. I would prefer supplying the soul sand and you provide the heads. Ya, I think this works better for me. CooL?
  17. *faceplam*
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. yea took Penguin 5 minutes to kill two withers. Great service!
    PenguinDJ and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  19. Send me those skulls!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.