[Old] DeWither | Wither Killing

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attached Files:

2. Do we have to send soul sand as well?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. I forgot to include that part - you do NOT need to supply soul sand. :)
    BlackKnight1021 and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. May I ask how you do it with such a high success rate? I need a good, reliable method, and I'll send you a little tip. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Sounds like a fun business venture. If you ever need any help filling orders please just let me know.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Going and telling everyone how he is doing it would kind of be counterproductive to establishing more orders... I think. I would be willing to help out, if you get a bunch of orders.
    PenguinDJ and C_McFly like this.
  7. I honestly don't mind it. Qwerty will be the second person I have told. :)

Speaking of that, qwerty, check your inbox. ;)
  8. Ooh, I may be interested in using this in the future. Following the thread, I'll message you if I've got something Penguin! :D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. I sadly don't have any skulls :(
  10. how much time does it take you for each order or kill?
  11. Each kill: 15 seconds.

Each order: It depends on when you order. If I'm not doing anything and stalking the forums, I can get it done in 10 minutes (that's logging in, getting gear, etc). However, I play almost every day so I can almost guarantee orders to be done within 2 days.
  12. I actually timed Penguin when I sent in my wither skulls. Total time of 3 minutes, 17 seconds.
    white_trash_dna and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. nice then il get back to you when il get stock up on skulls
  14. The 50% off the first Wither will run for one week from the time of the thread's creation, so order before Tuesday, April 21st at 9:21 PM to get a limited time discount. :)
  15. How do you kill withers in 15 seconds?
  16. You can kill one in 6 hits.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.