[Old] DeWither | Wither Killing

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pricing update!

I've ran into a problem with players mailing 3 heads... then another 3... then another 3. This went on for around 21 heads, which was a huge time waste. Therefore, I've changed a few things:

- Once your order is completed, you may NOT reorder for 1 hour.

- You will get a cost reduction for the more Withers you order. The first Wither is 750r. The next is 740, the next is 730, and so on. This will only apply to Withers ordered at the same time, and will NOT affect previous/current orders.

- Changes go into effect immediately.
  2. So in theory, if I ordered 150 wither killings it would be free?
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  3. The max order size is 32 Wither (96 skulls).
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  4. Woo! 200 orders total! As a thank you to everyone who's ordered, everyone who's PM'd me on the forums with their order will get one free Wither killing. If you messaged me ingame, you'll get half off one Wither.
  5. Awesome service, thanks PenguinDJ!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Dang this is realy taking off. Congrats PenguinDJ on a great service that people can rely on.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. sign me up! I would like you to kill 2 withers!
  8. Awesome! Be sure to send the skulls and 1,490r whenever you want to. ;)
  9. Oh... I didn't realize I needed to supply skulls... I might though :) let me see what i have for tonight, we'll see ;)
  10. I'm just curious and it might be privileged information but what method do you use to kill them?
  11. I got some for you. 3 sets. How do I do this?
  12. Just mail me the skulls and pay 2,220r. I'll send the stars back after I've killed the Withers. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.