Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xslare, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Blame ShelLuser for bringing me here. Anyways, I've been bumbling around a bit on smp2 and it's been alright so far; felt like it would be relevant to post an introduction..

Anyways, I tend to focus on development nowadays; used to really be invested into Bukkit plugin development and general Minecraft modding, but those days seemed to have passed sadly. Spending too much time fighting Java to be optimized more like C has taken its toll I guess; still casually committing to Github here and there of course, but it's just not the same level of activity and enthusiasm it used to be.

As for other stuff, I sometimes do skins and general graphic art on request as well; Shel apparently thinks I'm above mediocre in skill level, but who knows. Put some of my most recent work in the spoiler below.

2. Java...C...bukkit...github...man don't forget to play some Minecraft every now and then! :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. I'd say welcome to the Empire but I already welcomed you to the real world, could have mixed up my quotes there a little but alas. But yah; welcome :) Hope you're gonna like it here. Let's say "it's different", it's way different.

As for blaming me, I deny everything of course 8)
  4. Welcome to EMC Xslare!
  5. Hi Xslare. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  6. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  7. Hi and Welcome to the best server in my life, EMC.
    Just a small question: Could you do me a custom skin? I just want it to look like a British/England gentleman.
  8. Shel is a father now? Awesome! ;)

In all seriousness, I welcome you to the Empire. I hope you'll enjoy your time here as I am sure you will. Feel free to shoot me a PM in-game or on the forums if you have any concerns or needs, or even if you'd just like to chat.

I hope to see you in-game! :)
    Palmsugar, ShelLuser and LBoss9001 like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask. :)
  10. Welcome to EMC! Forget smp2, come join the insanity on smp8!
  11. Hey, welcome to EMC! :D Your skins look great! :) I look forward to meeting ya ingame.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Sure. In general, my approach to skinning is usually something like the following:
    1. Anyone can send me a PM with any kind of request, along with some reference pictures or a detailed description.
    2. I'll reply sometime between now and the heat-death of the universe with a finished product, or some half-way steps (usually pre- and post- shading).
    And thanks for the greetings everyone!
    Palmsugar, Eviltoade and ShelLuser like this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire, X!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Hooray, another member! Have some fun around here, and make sure to interact with others- that's the fun of it! I'm not around on SMP2 all that much, but I'll try to say hi! Also, those skins and stuff could be sold to other players on the forums, people will buy them and appreciate it. I'll be seeing you!