Official Empire Feature Survey

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JackBiggin, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Front paged?
    Yesh.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. lol. xD It probably will happen... soonish ;3
    Do discuss what we put on the surveys if we want or are we not suppose to say anything?
    Whatever the case I filled mine out pretty easily :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

3. True. Can we discuss?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. First like :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. that what easy to fill in :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Kill SYSTEM, kill SYSTEM with fire.
    That's all I got to share right now.
  7. Filled it out and the hardest part was figuring out what to put in for what I disliked...took me like 10 minutes to figure it out....felt pretty dumb after I typed it in though. lol:confused:
  8. umm... I (apparently) keep getting the anti bot question wrong
    5chris100 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Are you putting a capital M?
  10. thank god you got that taken care of before someone else did... (and took it far too far) relax little children, its just a comment, nothing special. sit back, relax, play minecraft... and PLEASE, forget about trying to be first. :):mad:
  11. 31st :D
    Oh yes, and submitted.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. -_- I really didn't think capitalization would of mattered
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Except for the part where it says use a capital M in the question box :p
    607, THE_LEGEND4 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. For verification tests, it kinda does.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. where does it say that?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. didn't see that
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Are you sure you didn't see it? Or forget to see it? Or... :p
    Meh I forget a lot of things and see things.... literally differently lol. Sometimes Can turns to Cat and Not turns to Ton ;3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I appreciate that EMC is asking what the players want. I took the survey but had to guess what the survey was talking about. Maybe a moderator can clarify what the survey means when it mentions:

• Dragontombs. Like the Lochness monster, Aikar mentions Dragontombs every so often and then the topic disappears again. AFAIK, Dragontombs involves a mob boss, an enraged Dragon I assume -- that will be too difficult for one player to defeat alone. Hence the need for group buffs.
    • Wild land claim system. AFAIK, some players can win some thingy that will allow them to claim a piece of land. Like a Residence in town, the player can set permission flags. What I would like to know, how will disputes be resolved when a player tries to claim Wild land that has been heavily built-up by a different player. e.g. If I tried to claim Gothenburg City on Smp8 -- I think Schlaf82 will be very upset.
    • Playershop system. A thread mentioned, some type of exchange bulletin board will display the lowest prices for any given item across all of EMC?
    • I forgot what the fourth option was.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Player Shop System is basically a rebuff of how it is currently. It was brought to attention to the public by Aikar and has been in 'thoughts' since before Dragon Tombs. It originally had gotten put down by the community, which I find rather odd as a lot of new jobs would come from it and old jobs would benefit.
    ;3 (did I say it right, if not others please help lol)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.