Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm usually not a fan of grey-scale portraits, but hey, I think it does look nice here.
    Looking good anyway! :)
    deathconn, ChespinLover77 and JohnKid like this.
  2. Me too :p got mine off just about 2 weeks ago now and feels normal again but was fun whilst i had them
    SkeleTin007 and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  3. When born_ego, Jortus Maximus and me were at Terschelling (a Frisian island) some weeks ago, we came across a sign with a sheep on it.
    Now, we've got a big history involving sheep. Three years ago, there was a full-blown war between the sheep and the crows in the meadows behind born_ego's home, and two years ago we've made an entire board game based on The Trojan Sheep. It's truly a masterpiece. :cool:

So obviously, we had to take a picture here. I think this was the third attempt, as first born, and then Jortus didn't look right. And that while I am supposed to be the one who looks bad on pictures. :confused:

But here we go!
    (born's phone takes very slim pictures :confused:)
    On the left, born_ego, behind the fence-gate, Jortus Maximus, and on the right, that's me, 607! :D
  4. Sachrock and I dressed up for our cousin's birthday party :3

5. Another post because why not? (sorry for the messy background..) :p

6. How indie of me.

Knees are weak,
    Palms are sweaty,
    Fingers look like spider legs,
    And his arms look like mom's spaghetti.
  7. ISGWEOTJTNWETNGEWGNIHEW Black Butler Poster <3
    DavisatDavis and Fexu like this.
  8. i have returned upholding name, behold.

9. This is from a few weeks ago but I still like the picture :D
  10. You get around, don't you.
    DavisatDavis and JohnKid like this.
  11. What do ya mean?
  12. I just mean you had the pictures at comic-con and now up close at this concert. You seem to do some fun things. It's all good.
    FadedMartian, 607 and PikminSplatoon like this.
  13. Auctually normally im not out this much at all xD just try new things sometimes ^-^
    But thanks :)
  14. I'll post when I'm less ugly and dang cheezus, you look like you could be an actor
    Ch33zus and Harp4Christ like this.
  15. Dulha Side or dulhan side?
  16. Hahaha thanks xd Never heard that phrase with an actor before but i like it :*
    Sachrock likes this.
  17. I am so late to this plus the photo is from the beginning of the year, but its the only photo on this computer of just me and idk how to move images onto it so here ya go:

tada its me

18. my god u look like chris hemsworth 2.0 remind me 2 keep my gf away from u at all costs wow man way to hit me with surprise hot guy, u know i like breathing but no u had to make me stop for a second because of ur smouldering face omg
    FadedMartian and Oriethet like this.
  19. (EDIT) cleaned out so this is meh
  20. It did! It worked! :D
    DavisatDavis and SkeleTin007 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.