Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hallelujah! But the other one randomly fixed itself so there's 2 of me (last I checked idk), sorry staff lol
  2. Remember you can also edit or remove your posts. ;)
    SkeleTin007 and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  3. Thought I might do one today... I am very tired, and you can see it in my eyes...
    Also taking it before my Dr Appointment on Friday, and a few other things.... Also kinda hidding right now...

4. Havent posted since Jan., I thought I'd stick to my California roots with the Doggo filter.
  5. Nice hat
    DavisatDavis and Qkazooo like this.
  6. This is me. SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY. PHEELGAD IN GAME BTW

7. Well, it isn't the best picture of me but my most recent! Alsooo I know this is getting posted waaay off of the start of 2017 and we are closer to the end now but I just didn't want to post one of me a few months ago.
    :)
  8. I'm planning on posting a more recent photo of me soon but my camera doesn't pick up my hair colour properly so that'll be fun :p *has the most frizziest hair so will have to brush it out and all before I post*
    SkeleTin007 and jossytheninja like this.
  9. Nice. :)
  10. I still play occasionally, but most of my time is dedicated to this squish. Last minute cuddles before school starts and I go back to work.

11. These photos were from the past when I had long hair (they were taken in early 2017). Right now I still have the same face but shorter hair and its dyed lol

12. Does this include a suit or is that speculation
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  13. Is that... A DIFFERENT PART OF UR WALL :eek:
  14. It isssss, I'm at my desk now.
  15. Are people more excited about your wall than your face? o.o

:D
  16. ^^
    SkeleTin007 and Rundercaster like this.
  17. Yes, all my other pics have that one bit of wall, now there is new wall!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.