Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is that a real gun?
  2. Taken just today, after work...

Hm... maybe next time I'll get my good side...
  3. Yep, I dont know what one thou
  4. Might be an m4 or an m16
  5. Picture number dos, Because why not? lol :cool:

Hope everyones 2017 is off to a good start! :p

Much Love,
    Fexu
  6. Why are there borders under and above the picture?
  7. I put the borders there so the picture wasn't massive :p
  8. Doesn't putting borders around it make it bigger instead? :p
    Perhaps you could create a new thread, as this thread isn't intended for this and thus not many people might reply to it. :) (and if they would, it would be considered off-topic)
  9. I figured since I'm back for a while and my photo from last year is in the logo I should add one from this year.

And a Sampson Tax to go with it, he's such a ham.

10. Honestly have not the slightest clue.. XD
  11. So I got to meet one of my heros again for the third time last night. He remembered me right away, and when I asked him for another picture, he was like 'You don't even need to ask man!'

Yeah I know I have a goofy smile, I was super exhausted and dreading the 2 hour drive after xD
  12. oh my gosh, guys, a friend of mine crocheted this for me and i'm so in love

13. That is amazing. They did a very good job making it.
  14. I WANT NEED THAT IN MY LIFE :D <3
  15. I went for a haircut and they straightened it for me, although I think I prefer my natural hair better.

16. May as well post one for the year.
    Alumni Game... 4-4 tie and only took me pulling my lower back muscle.
  17. Thought I should do an actual face reveal. Thanks Fexu for the encouragement ❤️

Sorry for the low quality, iPhone cameras are bad :)
  18. Could be my own eyes but your glasses seem to be shopped onto your face. I walked into the hallway wall corner today. Send glasses. pls
  19. Naw they're legitimate. Just difficult to work with. These old glasses need a replacement
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.