Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...so did I :oops:
  2. Have another, Got my hair cut (sorta) :cool:

Also, This is definitely my most used Snapchat filter.. :oops:

Much Love,
    Fexu
  3. Beautiful as always :p
  4. Dog Filters are the bane of Snapchat.
  5. I disagree ;)
  6. :eek: but... kitties... has my life been a lie 0-0
  7. 2/10, not enough beard.
  8. Kinda like a discount villain from sonic... I like it. The glasses match perfectly.
  9. Had a lovely weekend escaping from the busyness and stress of the real world with Fendy! :3 <3

10. Ok, here's a more recent one.

Here's a video of me 9 months ago spinning a link since I don't take any photos.

Gif if quality is 10x worse than I thought. Here's the video.

Updated dog photo too
  11. I'm not sure if I've ever posted in this thread in previous years. Perhaps it's time I do so.

Also, selfies are a pain. I don't ever take pictures of myself. Or let anyone else for that matter. This took awhile. :confused:

12. I didn't know you were female!
    But I really like that picture! :o Thanks for sharing! :)
    Equinox_Boss and WolfInAction like this.
  13. Yes, I am definitely a girl. I'm glad you liked the picture! I admit, other than on my personal Facebook page for family members, I've never really uploaded my picture on the internet before. Now everyone has seen my scary face. :eek: :p
  14. scary? I've been in head on collisions, drove through New Jersey, sat in a plane with disfunctional engines, been surrounded by ten guys who've wanted to rip my head off, and you dare say your pretty face is scary? SMH WOMAN SHAKE MA HEAD
    god damn i hate new jersey
  15. ID Photos were given to us today...

Pass 3 years, stuff has changed. (It was raining when the 2nd photo was taken)

16. Reply is unrelated but: You sir, live in a very nice city! #Auckland ;D And a nice country as well btw lol.

Thats all I had to say, carry on :p
  17. Theo evolution :p
  18. Im just amazed that you didnt lose the past two... way to not b a bunni :p *totally hasnt lost her license for 3 days then finds it in the freezer in a tub of ice cream. Lord knows how it got there*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.