Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2016 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He play EMC as well?
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  2. Once he gets a computer he is going to :p
    SkeleTin007, Sachrock, 607 and 3 others like this.
  3. I have returned from Disneyland! It was fun meeting Aikar,Krysyy & Moose (along with my friend from another server). I didn't take many photos because I was their tour guide but boy did I get a leg workout! I went to the Halloween party on Tuesday night and ended up getting photos with a few of my favorite characters.(also im sorry goofy for wiping my makeup on your skeleton outfit even though you had no clue). #Hiremeasatourguidebutpayformyfood2k16

+ When Aikar takes too many photos and you end up in some of them so he gets the side eye
  4. Lol, some? With me being the slowest, you are in most! And that hair and ears only makes you stand out so much more =P

My logic was "Q is between me and Krysyy/Moose, so if I can see green hair, I'm still with them"
  5. Our walking group was basically moose & krysyy in the front,my tiny legs trailing behind them and aikar trying to keep up with me.
  6. Shoulda walked behind Aikar to see how lost he would get :p
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  7. dude he literally stopped & took photos every 5 seconds i would of been able to outwalk him at a snails pace
  8. What rides did he go on? What did he get photos with? Was he scared with any of the characters? :p
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  9. I did everything except the roller coaster that takes you upside down that someone has died on.... (as told by our tour guide). Well everything the group went to. We didn't do the Ferris Wheel as we were all in shutdown mode by then.

Why would I be scared of a character :confused:?

I did hang with Chewie
  10. California Screaming?

It's not that bad compared to other coasters in Cali :rolleyes:
    SkeleTin007 and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  11. How to Sell a Product 101 - "Oh yeah, fun fact: someone caught a terminal case of chronic death on that ride!"
    SkeleTin007, Dufne and padde73 like this.
  12. I would die if I went on that XD
  13. ;) I didn't have to ride it so MWAHAHAHAHAH
    SkeleTin007 and ANubIsWe3 like this.
  14. If I were in your shoes, I'd like to take a chance on the easy rollercoaster-related way out than wait around for the 400 pound hacker nation to attack.
  15. They only told you about that one? At least one person has died on every ride at Disneyland :p
  16. *glances over at dumbo ride*
  17. It was the summer of '96 - some poor kid tried to climb on the ears, ride shot off at 80mph and he fell off. Paramedics were called to the scene and he was put in intensive care - he survived, but had an irrational fear of elephant ears for the rest of his life.

He disappeared in 2006, ten years after the incident, leaving a note that was remarkably similar to the opening speech in the 2015 video game 'Hatred' but about elephants. The only other thing he left behind was a burned Dumbo plush toy with the ears cut off, sat at the bottom of his parent's bed.

A picture of an axe-wielding man in the African Savannah, assumed to be him, circulated on the internet in 2010, which had been preceded by a sharp decrease of African elephant population since 2007 (and there was also an Asian elephant *the small-eared ones* breeding program set up by the Russian Mafia that year), prompting a search for the man but it returned no results. Some say he still continues his genocide campaign against big-eared elephants to this day. All we know is, he's called the Stig.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.