Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2016 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In my head this makes me feel like you are going on a date with him and he was scared to come round because of that safe.
  2. When you are not "looking for it" is generally when "a thing like that" (aka relationship) finds you, like it or not.
    607 and Kytula like this.
  3. Hardly, I'm way too old for that. Never was afraid of dads with guns anyway. More like I was thinking about ways to put the fear into my daughter's suitors. I only have a few years left to plan.
    gladranger7, 607 and Kytula like this.
  4. Bloody Hell.

Wasn't this dog like, the tiniest thing ever about a year ago? I remember seeing a status with a picture in it or something lol
    607 likes this.
  5. wait why do you want to scare your daughter's boyfriends away again? you want her for yourself or sumtin?
  6. Nope, want her to find someone with enough self confidence to not be intimidated. Yet just enough fear of what I might do to be sure he treated her with the utmost respect. Although the latter shouldn't be an issue, she has been raised to know how a lady should be treated & is tough enough to lay a guy out if he tried anything he shouldn't :D
  7. Unless he's from West Virginia, I doubt that's the case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    As someone who has never seen a gun in his life, this sounds so weird.

If my girlfriend's dad had a gun I'd shit one no matter how much self-confidence I had. Good thing the girl I like's dad just has a really threatening moustache, looks like he'd fit into the Mafia very easily, and a military background in an army that served for a disgusting dictatorial regime (if anyone wants to know, this is the same army that made actual human centipedes). He got out of there as a refugee during the 80s, but that doesn't take the fear factor away :p
    607 and ESSELEM like this.
  8. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  9. LOL!

It is very different here in the US ;)
  10. not the part where i live it seems. it's really weird how dads want to chase their daughter's boyfriends away, that just creates resent. if they have a problem with the person their daughter is dating, they might find talking about it a lot more effective =P i think if i'm a dad then i'd like my daughter to talk to me, not keep secrets from me, and i really can't expect that if i make everything she does seem wrong without due cause.
  11. yup yup.

he's 130 pounds now. XD
    he just turned a year old a few days ago :D
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. I didn't know it was possible to cross breed dogs with horses.
    Dr Moreau would be proud :D
    607, Dufne, SoulPunisher and 2 others like this.
  13. i only call him my horse puppy because he's like a miniature horse sized dog.
    he's 36 inches tall. he is MASSIVE.
  14. Lol I had actually forgotten about your original "horse/puppy" comment. I was making my own joke because he's so big.
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  15. Your dog weighs more than me. Jesus. ._.
    Melk73 likes this.
  16. Usually I find it hard to take and post pictures, as I often don't appreciate how I look. I want to change that however, as it doesn't do any good. So here goes...

Lanata, Piwi and me! :D
    Pab10S, ILTG, nltimv and 14 others like this.
  17. I was bored while I was sitting in the parking lot at work! :p

18. Its been a while I figured, so here is a photo of my little brother and I from this weekend :p

19. Sponsored by Doritos? :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.