Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2014 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stays in Movember!
  2. i know at least 25+ people who have dark brown hair and a red beard. so tell them they're crazy and haven't seen the rest of the population on the planet xD
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  3. My brother is blond but has a red beard. It confuses me so much.
    battmeghs and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  4. srsly south? You srsly need to stop deleting them because you think ur ugly :(!! Everyone is perfect just the way they are. Everyone posting pictures, they arent afraid, why are you? AND... this is a wonderful community with great people! They wouldnt be rude if you dont look AMAZING or like some1 they would date.
    607, BlackKnight1021 and deathconn like this.
  5. i wouldnt date south no matter how good he looks....js
  6. * facepalm * Ill just be... over there... * walks away *
    khixan and 607 like this.
  7. thats awesome omg. I wish I had a red beard :rolleyes:
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  8. Red beards, Black beards, Orange beards, Brown beards and even Rainbow Beards "looking at you rainbowchin" are all good. Grow them if you can because once you grown it out hard to chop it off. Of course if your female I guess you can grow a beard then no need for make-up. No make-up means saving money=profit. :p
  9. and price of razors :)

me buying razors adds up pretty quickly xD
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.

10. Me and a fluff!
    A FLUFF
  11. So, would you join the circus then? :p
    StarRock13, cutejuliew and deathconn like this.
  12. cannot believe the year 2014 is almost ending!!
    2014 became my come back minecraft year. I left minecrft for a while( like a year and so) and I started missing it. then I met EMC my first server ever and I enjoy so much. I made a skin when I restart playing minecraft to meet new friend aaaand this is how I look! (I wasn't brave enough to post a photo but now I am... a bit! ) I love this thread.
    BtloIzkCEAAZMm8.jpg
  13. Nice! :)
    It's too bad your phone is in the way though :(
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  14. image.jpg
    Me and my bruhs
    Concert band as a freshmen >.<
    eklektoi, Gadget_AD, 607 and 5 others like this.
  15. I'm glad you came back and decided to play with this community : )
    And I love the color blend in your hair :)

kyukyu99 likes this.

16. My best friend (left) and I (middle) got to meet our online friend (Ivory) over the weekend! She was the first online friend that I got to meet, and it was really exciting. Ivory is an amazing gal, and I'm super glad to have met her :3
    Also, uh... She's so much taller than us but the same age... xD
  17. Cool! Could you tell where you met her? :)
  18. Well I go to online school, and they were having a field trip to a town pretty close to where she lives, so my mom agreed to pick her up on the way to the Grand Slam (the place where the field trip was) :D
    607 and kyukyu99 like this.
  19. You look terrified...
  20. Aaaaaahhhh mygodIloveyourhair.
    kyukyu99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.