Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Throwback to my birthday! :) image.jpg
  2. I:
  3. That's so cute!!! I used to do the exact same think when I was about that age.
  4. Did this happen to be taken at Witch's Rock in Costa Rica? The platforms in the trees deal looks familiar and the instructors let you hang upside down like that...
  5. Me? Not being excellent? Don't be ridiculous :rolleyes:
  6. Nope. Cancun.
  7. *sees picture*
    *think of this*
  8. Here is the reason why you will never see me on EMC on a Saturday night. This is me in studio during a recent Spring pledge drive. It was towards the end, so you will notice a few letters have fallen off from the wall behind me. Luckily the people listening didn't notice.

9. That looks like my youth group leader O-O
    RainbowChin likes this.
  10. Is this his dog?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and talukegord like this.
  11. Dont think so :p
  12. Dude, you weren't kidding. This is taking a long time.
    melk73 and bitemenow15 like this.
  13. im waiting on some liquid latex and stuffs
    PenguinDJ, battmeghs, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  14. I don't have any photos that I can easily access, but I do have a short 0:22 length video that shows me trying out my computer's webcam for the first time. Is this admissible? I can show it to a mod first if needed.
  15. Lol, I hope it's fantastic when you post it!~
  16. I am pretty sure I have seen people post videos on these threads before.
  17. ... why and how did i miss that you were making something for me? what? lmfao
    bitemenow15 and jrm531 like this.
  18. Ok! http://youtu.be/UAWpJ63_0d4 It occurred to me that I look incredibly young in this short clip. Bonus points to anyone that can guess my surroundings.
    607 likes this.
  19. okay, NOW i have a new photos that i am so pleased with. i am absolutely loving this bright red hair! :3
  20. Haircut, do I look better? :p BODImiGCAAEeKpN.jpeg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.