OFFICAL EMC GSA

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, May 2, 2015.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2015.
ww2fan168, smp7- nominated by gatorgalgames- helps new players and helps community 10 vote(s) 16.7%
MinecraftPro771, smp7- nominated by ww2fan168- helps public 2 vote(s) 3.3%
kevindudeman, smp1- nominated by Kyzoy- helps community and new players 2 vote(s) 3.3%
Eviltoade,smp1- nominated by SponseredByRaj- helps public/community 8 vote(s) 13.3%
JennyPoo10,smp2- Nominated by Nyan_Kat7- always helps everyone 21 vote(s) 35.0%
emeraldstars,smp2- nominated by girllygames2014- always helping to others 2 vote(s) 3.3%
BlackFireSlayer,smp3- nominated by Gage9942- fixes frontier spawn area and area's greifed 3 vote(s) 5.0%
destroyerexodus,smp3- nominated by WhatDoesthefoxsay1-always helps a needing person 1 vote(s) 1.7%
SEPTHEKID,smp4- nominated by darkness656565- helped a new player build his res 3 vote(s) 5.0%
skarecboi, smp4- nominated bydarkness656565- gave advise to new players 8 vote(s) 13.3%
  1. No, everyone had chance to nominate some1
  2. It just appears like a "First come, first serve" deal.
    ShelLuser, Olaf_C, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  3. not everyone
    as you left a lot of people from other timezones
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. Skare

#MassiveShout-OutToMyMumblePeeps
    Kyzoy likes this.
  5. I would just like to point out that only staff can change polls, so having this statement is useless. If what you said is true, you were nominated first, so why even say this?
    frogy0258 likes this.
  6. I vote Khixan. Sorry ww2fan. :p
  7. Kevindudeman isn't a player...? Do you mean kevdudeman?
  8. Guys.. Although I can really understand some of the comments up there I also think we should realize that you cannot compare this to the event held by Olaf and Hashhog. So although some things may appear odd to you and you may feel that it could use some improvement I also think we shouldn't forget what this is all about: an attempt to get another nice event going and to try and put some people deserving of it into the spotlight.

And there will always be people around who might be deserving of it too but who didn't make it. I'd say; let's concentrate on those who are in it. So with that in mind... Lets concentrate first on enjoying and participating before criticizing.

With that said; my vote went out to Jenny as well. Definitely worthy to be up there, always helpful always around and always willing to help you out.

I like this idea!

EDIT: In fact, I'm donating 5k to the prize pot, I'll be online later on and will wire the money.
  9. I honestly thought ShelLuser would be in it. BUMP
  10. To be perfectly honest I'd prefer not to be in this one, even though I really like the thought and the idea. I won the official GSA so it's only fair not to get involved with this one.
  11. Lol'd

I just happened to be online when he was asking for nominations. By the way, there is no 'w' in my name. And I obviously vote for Khixan.
    DubChef and tuqueque like this.