Now running MC 1.2.4

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 24, 2012.

1. sorry, i don't know.
  2. Is this what I'm looking for?
  3. :(((( I really want to get on the server! I don't want to lose my house over a dumb fatal error!
  4. yep
  5. Thank you for your hard work, and for the free rupees =)
  6. only bad thing is a few of my mods and the texture pack I use is still not updated.. :( Now I jave to wiat till they are up to date...then back to the good old fun of mining so I have the stuff to make my buildings... :cool:
  7. If you can't get that to work, and it's a bad mod, you could backup your single player saves and just delete the entire .minecraft folder, then run the minecraft launcher to download it fresh, as if you were installing it for the first time. That should work, as opposed to just trying to overwrite what you currently have with a forced update.
  8. Thanks JustinGuy! That was fast! Thanks for the free rupees! :)
  9. Ok thanks Ill try that :D
  10. I love the effort
    It really makes a strong emperor
  11. ok well so far all that I am waiting on is Optifine to update, as I don't think the texture pack I am using needs any changes...well hopefully it doesn't...if there are new blocks then I will just wait till it gets updated and then DL it...should be able to use what I have till then....I hope Optifine updates tomorrow...hate not having my HD textures:(:eek:
    Barkley1987 likes this.
  12. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  13. FOR DA WIN
  14. I found a stronghold, but got thrown into a new continent...
  15. Yay! Free money! And thanks JustinGuy!
  16. i love the new update thanks empireminecraft you are the best server i have ever been on!:):cool:
  17. Isn't the Bukkit EMC using a Dev build of bukkit 1.2.4 because a Beta Build for bukkit 1.2.4 hasn't come out yet.
    BTW: Dev Builds are not supposed to be ran on a live server.
  18. It is working just fine. There wasn't much to adjust to with 1.2.4 from 1.2.3 considering that most of the bugs were fixed in the client itself to compliment the Bukkit build itself...
    This Bukkit development cycle will soon become a thing of the past and you will only need to update your client/server software to run Minecraft in the future. :)
  19. Most people leave the forums after they get banned. Not me
  20. I love the EMC community
    JustinGuy likes this.