Now running MC 1.2.4

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Im having trouble getting on the server, It says logging in then the screen goes all black :( Im trying my best to get on!
  2. the rei's minimap in twitch's link works, i'm running it right now.
  3. Force update, sounds like a bad mod.
  4. So am I :)
  5. And because it works for you I should have known that I would have been updated when you read the post I wrote before it was updated?
  6. huh? if you clicked twitch's link and followed the link to rei's minimap you would have a working one like me, but instead you made a post saying it wasn't updated when it was, so i told you yes it was updated because i have downloaded it and installed it before you even made your post to say it didn't work.
  7. OMG SAME. :p I was here about 20 seconds after it was posted originally. :D
    apamment likes this.
  8. SO now we have to see WHO got the rupees FIRST....lol
  9. Fine. This is PST, btw
    Today at 2:21 PM
    Promotional credit: Happy 1.2.4 update
  10. k ill try
  11. Tried forcing the update, it went to 20% and crashed it said : Fatal Error Occurred (4) :/Users/ jakezab(my name)/Library/ Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
    Please help :(
  12. Are we all listed in our time zone?
  13. Because this is hilarious....
    Today at 5:21 PM
    Promotional credit: Happy 1.2.4 update
    + 150
  14. That is EST and Justin posted this at 5:19.... Its a TIE...LOL
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  15. So we tied then?
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  16. where i live its 6:47pm
  17. and can someone please help?!
  18. if you look at the source code of the rupees page there is a field called data-time it shows the seconds since jan 1st 1970, so whoever has the biggest number there wins if you want to go down to seconds.
  19. No one knows how to fix the fatal error?
    Im desperate !