Nintendo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Slip_Stream, May 12, 2012.

?

Which consoles are your favorite?

Color TV Game 4 vote(s) 5.8%
Nintendo Entertainment System 18 vote(s) 26.1%
Super Nintendo Entertainment System 19 vote(s) 27.5%
Nintendo 64 28 vote(s) 40.6%
Nintendo GameCube 23 vote(s) 33.3%
Wii 28 vote(s) 40.6%
Wii U 7 vote(s) 10.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I don't get what you're meaning by dead thread.:confused:
  2. It means nobody planned on posting to the thread, it's old. Didn't you see that little red text at the bottom?
  3. Nintendo relies on new systems in order to add more forms of gaming. The DS changed gaming with having a 2nd screen as a touch screen, the Wii has motion and pointing controls with the controller being wireless, the 3DS added glass free 3D and a circle pad as comparing to the original DS, and finally the Wii U changes gaming with it's wireless controller with a screen!
    In this case, I would not want Nintendo to end their system manufacturing. You could make a handheld console that act's as a phone too for example.
  4. I still can't see the Wii U functioning well, I was going to refer you to an article, but it's Cracked.com, so, a tiny bit inappropriate...
  5. If it has the processing power, it might be able to. The system can support up to 6 controllers at once if you count it; 2 Wii U Gamepads, and Wii Remotes. It's also excepted to have at least 7 times as much bandwidth as the Wii.
  6. 7 times as much? That's 8 more then the Wii had....