Nintendo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Slip_Stream, May 12, 2012.

?

Which consoles are your favorite?

Color TV Game 4 vote(s) 5.8%
Nintendo Entertainment System 18 vote(s) 26.1%
Super Nintendo Entertainment System 19 vote(s) 27.5%
Nintendo 64 28 vote(s) 40.6%
Nintendo GameCube 23 vote(s) 33.3%
Wii 28 vote(s) 40.6%
Wii U 7 vote(s) 10.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 1. Blood and gore? Um, that's against the principles of Nintendo :confused:
    2. I love Animal Crossing too! :D
  2. Gameboy Color + Pokemon Red= childhood! :)
    I absolutely love nintendo games, I feel their stories draw you in so much more. I own a 3ds just for my favorite nintendo games that are due for a remake. And to whomever said nintendo should stop making consoles and just make games, I like there handhelds,but the gamecube/wii were disappointments, I think they should focus on handheld gaming and lead that market.
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  3. I've only owned 3 Nintendo things: a Wii and a DSi, I really liked the Wii-it pioneered motion-based gaming, even if it was on the casual side. The DSi was the first portable device I ever had, and I loved the fact that you could chat in a range without having an internet connection. Overall, I've loved my Nintendo devices. :)

[EDIT] How did I forget my Game Boy Color?!? I played so much Kirby and Mario on that thing... Anybody remember having to point sensors at another sensor to connect?
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  4. I've owned an SNES, GBA. N64, Gamecube, DS, 3DS, and a Wii. They are all awesome :)
    DogsRNice and Slip_Stream like this.
  5. Wow. I have a Wii and I like it.
    iforgotmyname01 and Slip_Stream like this.
  6. Nintendo 3DS is only in it's beginning, it's going to get many more games, once the 3DS XL, and Wii U are on the market after November, or December of this year.
  7. Out of all of the Nintendo systems in history, I have enjoyed the Wii the most as well, but it will completely shrift, once the Wii U is out.

New Super Mario Bros. U, Tank! Tank! Tank!, and ZombiU are just only a few of the reveled Wii U games.
  8. Yeah it will be epic :) but I won't have enough money for nothing as usually :(
  9. Ha ha ha! I love this shirt! Available at ThinkGeek!

10. I remember the first time i played the NES with my dad. It was awesome! Duck Hunt was the best game ever in my opinion, there's still nothing quite like it.
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  11. I think Nintendo has lost it. The Wii U is an awful idea.
    jkjkjk182 and HylianNinja like this.
  12. Graphics had been one of the key factors to many players of most of the display devices, but if you put the resolution of a device too high, then it becomes a waist of processing power. What I mean is if you had a device that it's screen is the size of the GBA's (Game Boy Advance) and it's resolution is the same as a 1080p television I would think of that resolution being too high for the screen's size and that it's a handheld console.

Honestly, do you think Ultra High Definition Televisions should be made decades from now?
  13. ?
  14. /\ Bumped dead thread
  15. Ultra High Definition is a resolution you usually see for playing movies in a movie theater. The resolution is about 4 times more than a Full High Definition Television (FHD TV).
  16. Bumped dead thread. Again.
    jkjkjk182 and AlexHallon like this.
  17. My favourite console by nintendo is the '64. The first nintendo console I ever used was the gamecube and later on the gameboy. I then bought a ds-lite when they came out. I think the wii is a fail. The first nintendo game I ever played was Super Mario Sunshine (but spyro the dragon was the first game I ever played :p).
  18. First I played was Super Mario Bros 3. (GBA) But I never liked the Mario games, for some reason...
  19. Neither did I. I got into sonic games when I was 9 and I lost interest in him when the colors game was released. I didn't like that game :p
  20. I went through a near obsessive phase with Sonic games.
    SoulPunisher likes this.