New store in the work at smp7

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Picolas, May 9, 2012.

1. Please avoid being rude about other people's shops. It's offensive to the creator. Min is entitled to a shop just as much as anyone else. Play nice.
    • Most of the people on SMP7 seem to be going out into the wild communities where nobody really expects tons of rupees.
    • People are also finding better deals on other servers. People are gonna go for the cheaper shops.
    • I honestly haven't seen anything done in the shop in a while on SMP7. You can't expect everyone to supply you with items alone. You have to make the effort as well.

Good Luck guys!
    Pab10S and hayleycolgan like this.
  2. I agree. I went there a week ago and Oleyy had put a sign saying a price was wrong. It still says that in a few places today. I'm not trying to have a go, cos I know you guys have IRL stuff going on, but just understand that we know what's going on SMP7, and at the moment it's nothing great.
  3. Let's try to avoid starting World War III over 14141, shall we?
  4. If you would have read you would know why we haven't been able to do much to the shop. We are sorry for that and we apologize to whole SMP7 there is just nothing we can do to it atm.
    Oleyy likes this.
  5. People have been egging 14141 like crazy, i could of counted almost 50 chickens. Its a shame, their giving you FREE eggs.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  6. And yes hayley when we are able to get on alot. Believe me we will change the shops on smp5 and 7 the location of smp5 is already taken its 10101 and smp7 will be the same. So no worries. :p
  7. wut?
  8. Oh it took 1 minute to pick them up. :D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. Call me a jerk in game for no reason? All right, whatever floats your boat.
  10. I havent called you jerk you can contact administration to have the chat log.
    Just no more talking between you and me belugh dreamytje please. Thanks
  11. Time To Bring Back My Mega Franchise?
  12. AlexChance is AWESOME, end of story.
    AlexChance likes this.
  13. I am really only doing this because Min is my friend from school. But he did take all the stuff from my shop as he thinks i stole from it when people bought from it.
  14. Uh I did read. And my post was even after I edited it to not sound like a douchebag. What I was trying to explain was that all your "We run the best shop" "this gives us right to brag" isn't looking good when the shop has been untouched for a while and apparently will for 2 more months according to Oleyy's post that Alex quoted.

As for some apparent drama between you guys and AlexChance, did you not see him a few posts before?
    I dunno what it's about but if it's from that stupid shop contest (which is when I first noticed it) then my post there stands correct.
    Pab10S, mogrimoogle and hayleycolgan like this.
  15. 2012-05-24_22.13.23.png

I haven't been rude to them (Oleyy, Dreamy, Belugh) in the slightest. I had respect for you all, but I'll make sure I won't be buying from 14141 again.
  16. Yes i said because i heard you reselled too :p but you understood jerk somehow nvm no need to talk more
  17. Mhmm.
  18. You guys, i have the final statement. AlexChance is awesome, no contest.
    AlexChance and PandasEatRamen like this.
  19. Naww <3