New store in the work at smp7

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Picolas, May 9, 2012.

1. one day guys....one day.....that is all :D
  2. I was waiting for your like Alex. ^_^
  3. Ok guys so I guess I'm the soft one then but I think we have to get things straight here. Oleyy please calm down a bit I understand that you want to protect me etc but I think things have escalated a bit here. So Alex ofc I have respect for you, you became 2nd in the shop contest out of 144 entries so that says something I have respect for all those 144 shops as they are trying.

I remember when me and BeLugh started the shop contest was already running and when we were done we heard about it and thought to enter to see how it goes. We expected to be last or something cause we had visited all the super shops on EMC like Leowaste's and Alex his shop but also the smaller players shops which were all also very nice. But we expected NOTHING but somehow we got through the first round and realized maybe our shop is also good so we changed our state of mind and we were so happy to be in the next round we were almost sure we wouldn't get further but still we did. Eventually we became first. This is a message to everyone wanting the build a shop, don't be scared by the big guys because if you handle it right you can do it.

So we do not want any problems with Alex and I hope oleyy can realize this. Also people please don't talk negative about our shop not being 100% stocked currently because if you knew why you would understand (But because of personal reasons we don't want to say this, its not because of some other project)

I hope Alex accepts this as an apology and also everyone else offended by anything said in this topic. I hope this ends the discussion about who is right or wrong and also that people can finally understand how things are. I also hope people can now finally stop posting about that 14141 isn't 100% stocked because that makes me sick inside.

Thank you.
    AlexChance likes this.
  4. I do :)

I wasn't trying to have a go about your shop - it's fantastic. But Oleyy saying stuff like that disappoints me, let's all just get along again. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. I'm happy that this case is shoved away now so we can move on, I mean we have to keep the economy running :p
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. I'm sorry I came across as being rude. I wasn't intending it to come across that way. I guess my words were interpreted wrong as words on a screen can be interpreted at times. I understand real life comes first but I was trying to explain why the economy on SMP7 seems "dead".
  7. You apparently haven't been to 14224 panda....
  8. I spend most of my time in the wild away from the "CAN I HAZ RUPEEZ PLOX" spam :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. Haha, you should check it out sometime. Its cheap. But im still working on the wood section and construction blocks.
  10. To think, this all started because I posted about a shop that I'm the co-owner for...

...lol.
  11. Remember attacking a shop individually isn't allowed. You are allowed to say its cheap but not cheaper "Than"
  12. * edits post *
  13. :) Im just saying. Don't want people to get in trouble saying it
  14. Thanks for catching it tho. :)
  15. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHOP GOT RESET!!!!!!!!!!