New mods: Delayed thread =P

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Congratulations to all new staff, I'm sure that you will all serve us well! :)
  2. Congrats to all the newly added staff and... Sorry for playing favourites; but especially congrats to Elfin :)
  3. lol, congrats Anon and Pineapple and welcome back Damiensmom.. Unfortunately, thank to my little accident last week, my square profile now precludes me from ever becoming staff to join you guys which has been my dream for like 3 years, even though I kinda gave up on applying a few months ago and moved on to other not quite as green pastures.. :oops:
    AnonReturns likes this.
  4. (Mostly) Clean Square Record. Everyone has their little things =)
  5. Congrats. Got a high bar. EMC has the highest quality staff of any minecraft server I know.
    AnonReturns and ElfinPineapple0 like this.
  6. Welcome (back, to Damiensmom) to the team, guys!
    ElfinPineapple0 and Damiensmom11 like this.
  7. Congrats, you three. :) I think you'll do well! :D I look forward to (possibly) seeing more staff members in the near future.
  8. Thank you all :D
  9. Thanks for the congrats you all! Happy to be of service to you. :)
  10. IM especially glad to see Damiensmom Back in action as a moderator!
    Special Congratz to the other staff as well!
    Damiensmom11 and AnonReturns like this.
  11. Yay Anon!
    Damiensmom11 and AnonReturns like this.
  12. Congrats!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  13. Everywhere I go, everywhere I turn, there's always a little green person watching me every move..
    ..the staff team just got a whole lot more scary. Congrats guys! :D
    Starzival, CadenMann and AnonReturns like this.
  14. Congrats all
    AnonReturns likes this.
  15. Congrats all. Welcome and welcome back.
    AnonReturns and Damiensmom11 like this.
  16. Congrats to newest staff members ElfinPineapple0, AnonReturns and welcome back Damiensmom11!! :cool:

AnonReturns and Damiensmom11 like this.
  17. Congratz, to Damiensmom11 for returning and to ElfinPineapple0 and AnonReturns for joining as new staff members! :D