New Mini Game Beta Test [Video]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Oh :|
  2. Very funny minigame. Hope this comes to EMC. Would give me something to enjoy for a little while. :)
  3. Could call it "Farm Fishing Frenzy", or " Farm Fishing", or "Farm Frenzy"
  4. I was going to suggest the name Sheepnanigans, until I saw that it may not be just sheep. Now I'm at a loss for a name.

And I thought I'd toss out a couple ideas which you've likely already thought of, but might as well mention them just in case:
    • If you do have multiple animals, each one would be worth a different value - Cows worth 1, Sheep worth 2, Chickens worth 3 (not sure if you can do Chickens, I didn't know you could use fishing poles to pull sheep like that until today)
    • If there was a way to limit the sheep to only drop 1 wool, you could do different color sheep and have the players with the sticks kill the sheep. Different wool colors worth different point values. It would be more entertaining (at least for spectators) for the player in the pit to run around killing sheep with a stick instead of just right clicking the sheep.
    607 likes this.
  5. Hey, that's right, I didn't even try suggesting a name. I'm not very inspired tho... I can only think of "Fish n' Stick" after the fish and chips dish xD
    5weety, Bigdavie, 607 and 2 others like this.
  6. maybe throw some chickens in for mega bonus points(not sure if it will work)
    Name: Hungry Hungry Empire
  7. Lol I was in the mumble channel while you guys did this . Sounded fun since there was lots of laughs and giggles :D
    OrigamiJoe likes this.
  8. Nice game, I think its genius! Love it!

In the real game, the balls roll into the middle. I think you could achieve this by removing all the glowstone and placing a grass block in the center, surrounded by just 4 glowstone blocks.
    This way all the sheep will run back into the middle like the balls do on the real game :)
    Because mobs run towards the light.

And remove the water ^.^

I want to play! :D
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  9. I don't laugh enough in this video :D

and yea Dwight, Sleep is for the weak!!

name suggestion: Wool Nommers
    AlexChance and Dwight5273 like this.
  10. Lol @ the computer Sam voice that read all my mumble chats, and a name suggestion can be "Wool Fishin'', "Woolie" and the rest idk
    PandasEatRamen and OrigamiJoe like this.
  11. Woolie Nomming :p also maybe Go Sheep
  12. Don't feel bad, I think I saw them all on SMP1 and wondered what was going on but ended up distracted and then went to sleep.
  13. What I would suggest is that the game be timed, because I think that maybe the game took a little too long.
    Let's just say for example that the game time limit was 2:30, the team's score would only be counted for eggs got in during that time, not after the game has finished.
    southpark347 and Lasluin like this.
  14. Mobnanigans? Mob-in-the-hole? Whack-a-sheep? Whack-a-mob? (the previous two are plays on whackamole)

Or how about "Get Over Here"?
    ChocoboXV likes this.
  15. This sounds really funny and awesome! Name: Hungry Hungry Creepers? Fishing for sheep? or Hungry Hungry Empire?
  16. I didn't notice the fence D:
  17. I wonder if you moved the fishing platforms back a couple blocks then the fishing rods would pull back farther and possibly make it easier to get the sheep in the pit. This looks really fun though :)
  18. This. I was going to suggest the same thing earlier. Darn you cddm, and your elite ninja skills! :D It seemed the sheep keep landing ON the fences instead of going over them. Maybe back a block and up one?
    cddm95ace likes this.
  19. Glad to see everyone having fun. :)
  20. I want to play this!