new forum language: 24-clock option added

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 607, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, it's me again!

I would've just commented here instead of creating a separate thread, but for some reason that thread was closed. :confused:
    Well, a separate thread is fine anyway (I did check that there wasn't already one in the Empire Updates):
    In your preferences, there is now a Language option (at least I don't think that was there before? Correct me if I'm wrong :p), where you can switch from English (US) to English (24hr). As far as I know the only difference between these two is, as the bit between parentheses on the second would suggest, that for the former times are displayed using the 12-hour format, and for the latter times are displayed using the 24-hour format. Very nice! :)
    Well found, Krysyy!
  2. An excelent addition! :D
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  3. I checked that page shortly before the addition, and can confirm that the language option was not there before. :)

It's still a bit of getting used to, but I really love the addition! :D
    607 likes this.
  4. Thread originally closed for a reason. Last post I made had the info needed for those who were interested in the suggestion being implemented. Closing this thread because it's not needed to duplicate or just say you like something.

If you're concerned about info, info will be added where it needs to be on wiki in the next bit or so. We realized other info about forums wasn't on there so reviewing that first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.