New Feature - Residence Permission Groups! 7/22/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Please send details to chickeneer, aikar, and myself in a pm.
    Equinox_Boss, ThaKloned and eviltoade like this.
  2. Very nice work! This is such an awesome update. Thanks guys!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Amazing!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. is this all mhf/animal heads? player heads will not stack if the player changed their skin. that is expected behavior.

so if mojang did mess with the skin for those then that would do it...

Put them in a vault and PM me where and ill copy them to dev server for additional debugging.
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Thanks aikar and other devs!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Awesome addition! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. It's toade's res :p the group thing really interests me I can't wait to explore more of it! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Ya I knew about the player heads. This is just the mob/animals heads. I popped them into vault page 2. There ones on top all stacked, the ones below were the issue ones.

Edit: Sorry Kryssy I didn't see your reply >.<
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Not sure if this is as a result of this update but I cant seem to set tags on my res. Says I have reached my limit on Residence Tags. I have never used any so this shouldn't be true.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Cool thanks a bunch!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Can someone explain this to me?
    Equinox_Boss and Gawadrolt like this.
  12. you can put a lock sign above the head to prevent it from being stolen, if say you want to put a head on display at your wild base or something.
    Equinox_Boss and Gawadrolt like this.
  13. Fair arenas appear to be completely broken. They're pretty much normal arenas now.
    Gawadrolt and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. grr, it appears theres a bug in my meta system and its not persisting. the fair flag keeps getting removed.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Two things.
    1:
    Food is so easily obtained and so cheap, why bother making it unlimited? If the fair arenas attract more PvPers, this could actually give the dismal food economy a slight boost.

2:
    Does this mean that chicken is free to slave away on subflag ideas? :D:D:D
    Equinox_Boss and Pab10S like this.
  16. Well the reason I'm trying to make stuff non consumable, as 2 players with different food counts, one with 1 steak, other with 40, the latter clearly now has an advantage over the former. Former will run out and no longer be able to eat....
    Equinox_Boss and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  17. Woot! Looks awesome! Can't wait to check it out
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Very Exited!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Would it be possible to make it so that any food eaten in a certain area only fills up two hunger points? If so, people could easily fill up on melon slices, quantity would not be a problem. This could also solve the potential problem of "better" foods, ie vanilla melons versus vanilla steak.

I know it is nit-picky, but I feel like only needing one piece of food is kinda taking it too far.
    crystaldragon13 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. um... um... um... ':confused: please tell me this is an excellent and well choreographed joke... I don't want to remake 2 months worth of custom shaped residences again...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.